Improving patient care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Duchess123

Reaction score
Hello!

As a mental healthcare professional, one of the things that I feel would be very useful to improving my patient care is to improve the collaborate care model, allowing patients more agency (aka let them navigate the ship), and improving data collection of their symptomatology over a prolonged period of time.

For all you mental health professionals out there, what do you think could improve your patient care?

In my opinion, I wish that my patients would track their moods more frequently so that I could have several data points over a prolonged period of time (as often times patients who I see monthly cannot quite remember how their moods were overall). It would be really nice to have an actual data set with mood and sleep tracking so that I can actually see if a medication is working for them or not.

So, I guess my question is, what technology do you wish we had to improve YOUR patient care and patient outcome?

Members don't see this ad.

We don't even really have to get fancy for this one. For my patients, it would be patients actually following through with sleep evals, and if prescribed, actually use their CPAPs instead of trying for a day and giving up. That would legitimately have a huge impact in the QoL of many of my patients.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello!

As a mental healthcare professional, one of the things that I feel would be very useful to improving my patient care is to improve the collaborate care model, allowing patients more agency (aka let them navigate the ship), and improving data collection of their symptomatology over a prolonged period of time.

For all you mental health professionals out there, what do you think could improve your patient care?

In my opinion, I wish that my patients would track their moods more frequently so that I could have several data points over a prolonged period of time (as often times patients who I see monthly cannot quite remember how their moods were overall). It would be really nice to have an actual data set with mood and sleep tracking so that I can actually see if a medication is working for them or not.

So, I guess my question is, what technology do you wish we had to improve YOUR patient care and patient outcome?
Is this preparatory to an advertising post? This technology exists

Does the OP have a new addition to the stable of options to shill?

Reactions: 1 users