Can you be pregnant during all 4 years of residency if you want lots of kids but bio clock?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, streampaw. You have made it on my favorite threads list.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Raising kids sounds like fun to me. I don't care how much stress they put me through, raising my own kids is something I dream of doing. I want them to be loud and fun and all over the place!

To be clear. If you have 4 kids, and you are a resident, even a Derm resident, you will not be raising your kids. You will be paying somebody else to do it. Unless your (currently non-existent) spouse stays home with them. In which case, he will be doing it.

And dammit...now the troll got me too.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To be clear. If you have 4 kids, and you are a resident, even a Derm resident, you will not be raising your kids. You will be paying somebody else to do it. Unless your (currently non-existent) spouse stays home with them. In which case, he will be doing it.

And dammit...now the troll got me too.
nah dude, she's only gotta work 40 hours a week during residency. Why would she have to work more? If she doesn't match into a derm residency that's only 40 hours a week, she'll just match into a different residency that's only 40 hours a week.

As long as it's not FM

Status
Not open for further replies.