2023-2024 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre II OOS R. Complete 8/1, hold 10/24
eta- LM 71.5

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R today. Put on hold 10/17. LM 75, complete 8/1. Sad boy hours rn, but we move forward!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
big R wave today :( unfortunately did not survive lol. Hate that they put so many people on hold, false hope

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
+1 to the Pre-II R wave. Good luck to everyone that is still in consideration.

alt list just now as well, interviewed nov 2

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
do we think they're done sending out ILs until after thanksgiving, or are we anticipating another wave on mon/tues?

Is there still hope for an interview lol been on hold for a while

Reactions: 2 users
Complete 11/18 lol ik, but I requested a fee waiver cause I literally could not afford another secondary fee :/ but checked the portal today and got put on hold that's pretty quick, guessing not good.

Complete 11/18 lol ik, but I requested a fee waiver cause I literally could not afford another secondary fee :/ but checked the portal today and got put on hold that's pretty quick, guessing not good.
I don’t think anyone really knows, I have been complete since end of august and no hold or update at all lol. Some holds turn into II’s and it’s just too early to tell

I don’t think anyone really knows, I have been complete since end of august and no hold or update at all lol. Some holds turn into II’s and it’s just too early to tell
We love the waiting game, praying to the AMCAS gods :/ good luck to you!

Last edited:
Holy ****, that was quick.

Very very quick, I had to reread to make sure cause wow. I didn't know they reviewed things on Saturday, or maybe it's automated?
Good point. Maybe the secondaries they get now will get lopped into the review bin automatically.

OOS II received, complete 8/20

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Pre II OOS R after being on hold for a while complete 7/23 LM 70. i’m only upset about this bc the secondary was so fkin expensive
I mean I do wonder if this school just is grabbing money. The secondary is so odd and short

Pre II OOS R after being on hold for a while complete 7/23 LM 70. i’m only upset about this bc the secondary was so fkin expensive
I mean I do wonder if this school just is grabbing money with the insane number of applicants.

The holds seem fake

I mean I do wonder if this school just is grabbing money with the insane number of applicants.

The holds seem fake
True. But also, the 140 dollar cost probably decreases the amount of applications they receive because it discourages many who are on the fense from applying.

Complete 8/13 and complete silence — no IIs, no hold, no R. I’m dying to know one way or another where I stand lol.

Reactions: 2 users
Complete 8/13 and complete silence — no IIs, no hold, no R. I’m dying to know one way or another where I stand lol.

Also, can someone confirm that the applicant portal is the secondary app portal? I’m so worried that I’ve never actually accessed an “applicant portal”, but I frequently check the portal where I can see my status/secondary app PDF.

Also, can someone confirm that the applicant portal is the secondary app portal? I’m so worried that I’ve never actually accessed an “applicant portal”, but I frequently check the portal where I can see my status/secondary app PDF.
Yup it’s the same thing

Placed on hold. Sad about the soft rejection as I am very interested in global health. Complete 8/29.

OMG just checked portal. OOS II not emailed yet

Reactions: 4 users
[mention]ishouldnotbehere [/mention] I was never put on a hold
[mention]ii_manifestation [/mention] I did send an update letter!

I just checked my portal, and I was put on hold (OOS, LM 70.8, Completed on 8/19). Good luck to everyone! I am wishing you all the best!

This finally happened. Completed on 8/28 and put on hold on Dec 4 at noon. Non-trad. With a background in public health.

A question for folks who have been Accepted: has GW published the date/schedule for the 2024 WhiteCoat Ceremony?