Zuckerman/Reynolds Fellowship at Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissMedicine

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to any of these programs? Has anyone heard any news?

I got my financial aid package at Harvard and all loans :(

Members don't see this ad.

I applied but havent heard anything back from them yet. I was told they make the annoucments in early April.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied but havent heard anything back from them yet. I was told they make the annoucments in early April.

Did you apply to both or only Zuckermans?

There were no interviews this year....I wonder why.

Did you get into Harvard yet? Which program?

I wonder if they wait to see if we get in before they decide whether we get the fellowship

Did you apply to both or only Zuckermans?

There were no interviews this year....I wonder why.

Did you get into Harvard yet? Which program?

I wonder if they wait to see if we get in before they decide whether we get the fellowship

I only applied to the Zuckerman Fellows program and no I havent been accepted yet but soon. I didnt submit my app until the January deadline. Also I was told that they are accepting less people this year for the Zuckerman fellowship due to funding cuts but hopefully they have enough in the end and not have to decrease the numbers. And yes the ZF waits to see if you are accepted before offering you the fellowship which is why they wait until April to make the announcements.

Does this mean you know you will get in? Do you know many slots they have this year for the program.

I am pretty surprised that there is no interview process because usually there is.
this is the 1st yr that they are not havong interviews. Also as for the # of slots I believed I was told 16 but dont quote me on it. Im wishing and hoping they keep closer to their usual number of 25.