ZSOM? April fools joke i guess from SDN. lol.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check this out, its an article published on the first page of SDN on a 'new' school called the Slatko School of Medicine. Heres the link to the schools website, http://zlatkomed.org/blog/ :)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha when you click Academics the article Internal Medicine is written by Heywood U. Cuddleme!!!!!

Check this out, its an article published on the first page of SDN on a 'new' school called the Slatko School of Medicine. Heres the link to the schools website, http://zlatkomed.org/blog/ :)

HAHA thats hilarious. For some reason this line made me crack up..."No complex applications - We accept MDApplicants profiles" :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
Whoa.

That Pharmacology teacher looks amazing.:hardy::):love:

Whoever did that blog really put a lot of effort into it - cause I was laughing like crazy!

It's definitely funny but I don't think it qualifies as an April Fools joke if no one is fooled. I feel like I'm going to be banned now. :smuggrin:

It's not a joke. Jokes are funny. This is a threat to the safety of Elves and babies everywhere. We must bad together to defeat our common enemy, the Zlatko School of Medicine!

this website is awesome. rolling basis, once u get accepted you start school immediately. lol.

this website is awesome. rolling basis, once u get accepted you start school immediately. lol.
Rolling basis, yet. But, when you get out of that place, you're gonna need your roach clip. They'll give you a bargain on tuition, but the parking rates and security fees are exorbatant. Seriously, what med student needs a crew of 5 ninjas around the clock and 6 while the Family Guy is on?

I've got to be honest....at first when I was reading the article....I was like....I hope it's not a DO school....please don't be a DO school!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got to be honest....at first when I was reading the article....I was like....I hope it's not a DO school....please don't be a DO school!!!!
Oh no. It's definitely a DON'T school. :cool:

Lost in all of the "MD vs DO" arguments is the fact that there is a third option: Zlatko School of Medicine. ZSOM does not have the weaknesses that doom both of these traditional methods of medical education, namely four long excessive and unnecessary years as well as extensive preparation to simply be able to apply and get into these so-called schools.

The third way allows you to not even bother with college and unnecessary pre-med requirements. Simply take some time off, enjoy life, and then come to ZSOM. We at ZSOM are fully aware that neither college diplomas nor premed courses have any bearing on what kind of doctor you will be. The best doctors are those who have the wherewithal and financial resources to fill out our ZSOM application. That is the first step to being an excellent physician. Patients don't care where you went to college or where you did your premed requirements or whether you got a high score on the MCAT or whatever. They will care, however, that your diploma has the phrase, "The best medical school in the world" right on it. How can anyone not be impressed by that?

Reactions: 1 user
They will care, however, that your diploma has the phrase, "The best medical school in the world" right on it. How can anyone not be impressed by that?

Um. I'm sorry, I'm already going to the best medical school in the world. Yup. You heard it hear first. I'm going to STEWART UNIVERSITY! Our website is down right now, so i've linked to the cahced page.

GO STEWIE U!

I demand you stop making false statements like "best medical school in the world" we all know stewie u has you beat!

Sorry to bust up the party guys, but Zlatko SOM is no joke. As President of Zlatko SOM's AMSA, I feel as though I am personally obligated to share with you all the benefits of attending such a world renowned medical school. Please take a moment out of your day and view these video testimonials featuring ME, Paul Leibowitz, along with other Zlatko students and start on your way to making the best decision of your life: Zlatko SOM!

http://zlatkomed.org/blog/student-testimonials/

Reactions: 1 user
While we are on the topic of internt April fools ... did anyone else hear/experience that today every video on the youtube homepage redirects to rick astley's 'never gonna give you up,' better known as being rick rolled.

While we are on the topic of internt April fools ... did anyone else hear/experience that today every video on the youtube homepage redirects to rick astley's 'never gonna give you up,' better known as being rick rolled.

I didn't know that but gasapple or TT might. ;)

the small things are always funny, lol. meat for meet.

Anyone else use gmail? They did one today that claimed you could set your time stamp on any email sent to arrive at anytime since the beginning of gmail into the future. It even goes through a little "tutorial" to show how to do it. My boss fell for it and tried to send an email like that---that was the really funny part!

:laugh: Holy crap, that is why that kept happening! I saw a few of them. FANTASTIC! I hope he gets royalties! :smuggrin:

If Rick Astley receives royalties from that video he would be a billionaire right now!!!

Very impressive undertaking. I enjoyed the "Paypal Accepted" logo.
:rolleyes: