Zoology?!?? for DAT prerequisite or Invertebrate Biology?!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HannibalLecter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey what do you guys think about taking those courses as a prerequisite for the DAT or even Botany. Do you guys have any sources like youtube videos or lectures online that will help in the study of this stuff or should I stick with Campbells for all that info.

Members don't see this ad.

Cliffs AP bio has a good section on zoology. I am kicking my self so bad for taking a biochem lab last term instead of invert bio or botany! lol. Those were sections I memorized then forgot while in general bio.

BTW there are notes floating around here called "diversity of life" that are pretty sweet for memorizing the different phyla etc.

Hey what do you guys think about taking those courses as a prerequisite for the DAT or even Botany. Do you guys have any sources like youtube videos or lectures online that will help in the study of this stuff or should I stick with Campbells for all that info.

I have never heard of these diversity of life notes, thanks yapz

I definitely do have the Cliffs Ap bio this time when I took the DAT last time I used Schaums I think Cliffs is much better though

I took botany like 5 years ago so obviously I don't remember anything except for a field trip where I went to salt marshes and tried to make my own salt (I am Indian and definite pun intended)