Zolpidem before the big test ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

romanra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Base on previous testing experience, I know I will get insomnia the night before the big test, should I try taking maybe 5-10mg of Zolpidem the night before or will it decrease focus the next morning? has anyone try it?

Members don't see this ad.

Base on previous testing experience, I know I will get insomnia the night before the big test, should I try taking maybe 5-10mg of Zolpidem the night before or will it decrease focus the next morning? has anyone try it?

I tried zzquil last night. Worked well. Has a slower onset than regualr NyQuil. I going to take zzquil the night before .

Eh if you are gonna take it, I suggest taking it every night for a while to make sure that you are completely 100% functional the day after. Don't wanna risk any crazy effects, maybe your body doesn't metabolize it as well as others :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So I went and did an experiment on myself and took a 10mg tab. Score improved 24 points (UWSA2 vs UWSA1 taken 2 weeks ago).
I'd like to say Zolpidem improve scores, although I also eat a banana while taking UWSA2

Eh if you are gonna take it, I suggest taking it every night for a while to make sure that you are completely 100% functional the day after. Don't wanna risk any crazy effects, maybe your body doesn't metabolize it as well as others :)

zolpidem stops working as well with a few nights of use; it is generally only used in the short-term.

well with (zzquil) diphenhyrdamine there is also antimuscarnic side effects watch out for that. Anyone test it can give there input

Lightheadedness is a side effect. Not sure though how your body would react to the drug. I guess it also depends on the dose given.

So I went and did an experiment on myself and took a 10mg tab. Score improved 24 points (UWSA2 vs UWSA1 taken 2 weeks ago).
I'd like to say Zolpidem improve scores, although I also eat a banana while taking UWSA2

Can eating a banana be a confounding bias?