zoinks! should i call aadsas??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry for the cheesy headline. i got the message today saying that my last transcript came in and that my gpa's been verified and that my app'll be included in the next mailing (really? the NEXT mailing?)

HOWEVER, i had a small problem with the transcript of the class i just took this first summer session. i'd asked the school to wait till my grades came in to send the transcript, but they mistakenly sent aadsas a blank one (i don't know WHY). so my grades came in last week, and they re-sent aadsas a new one, which hasn't been received yet.

so, problem is - do i call aadsas and tell them to wait because there was an error and they'll be receiving a new transcript shortly, and potentially hold up my app being mailed out? the class was physics I, and i got an A- in it. the only reason i care is because my BCP is a 3.09 and my sGPA is a 2.92. would the A- calculated in there make enough difference to make it worth potentially having my app delayed til the next mailing?

edit: does anyone know when the next mailing's supposed to be?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, I would call AADSAS and explain the situation to them.

does anyone know when the next mailing's supposed to be?

It's supposed to be 7/24, but it took two mailings after my "everything's verified" email until the status showed that it's going to mail. And even then, it may not...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there,

Same thing happened to me. I submitted my transcript for verification and one of my classes from spring was missing. I think the transcript didn't include that class even though the grades should've been out on the transcript. Anyways, that class would've moved my GPA up .01 so I was pretty worried. I emailed AADSAS and at first they told me I had to wait until the Course Update period which was November - February. I wanted to have my transcript look the best it could. So I emailed them again, and they said to send in an updated transcript to them, and once they recieved it, give them a call. I called this morning and they fixed it within 10 minutes. Now the class that was missing is there. I would suggest you rush deliver the transcript and send it to the quick verfication address, the 2nd one listed on the transcript matching form. Took my transcript 7 days to get there. I submitted my app on the 13th and AADSAS is sending it out on the 24th. So I think yours might be sending out on the 31st. Check your status on the application website. I think it takes them 2 weeks to prepare it to send so you will have time for you new transcript to get in. You want to call them and tell them to hold sending it out just to make sure.

Hey there,

Same thing happened to me. I submitted my transcript for verification and one of my classes from spring was missing. I think the transcript didn't include that class even though the grades should've been out on the transcript. Anyways, that class would've moved my GPA up .01 so I was pretty worried. I emailed AADSAS and at first they told me I had to wait until the Course Update period which was November - February. I wanted to have my transcript look the best it could. So I emailed them again, and they said to send in an updated transcript to them, and once they recieved it, give them a call. I called this morning and they fixed it within 10 minutes. Now the class that was missing is there. I would suggest you rush deliver the transcript and send it to the quick verfication address, the 2nd one listed on the transcript matching form. Took my transcript 7 days to get there. I submitted my app on the 13th and AADSAS is sending it out on the 24th. So I think yours might be sending out on the 31st. Check your status on the application website. I think it takes them 2 weeks to prepare it to send so you will have time for you new transcript to get in. You want to call them and tell them to hold sending it out just to make sure.

thanks, it's actually already on its way! it was sent out... the 16th or 17th? so i guess not much i can do except ask them to make a note for when it comes in?

Best thing to do is keep checking your status for the transcript. Once they have it, they will update the page w/ the transcript received date. Call them the morning they have received it and make sure that class grade is inputted. They might not know the new transcript is coming in and might not do anything with it when they receive it so just call once the transcript is in.

just a quick thanks to you guys for helping me out... my transcript actually came in yesterday evening and i called this morning - it brought my sGPA and BCP up .08! good lord. thanks again.