Zoetis Summer Intern Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tropictuco

Auburn c/o 2017!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just offered an interview for the Zoetis summer intern program. I would be working with poultry farms, supposedly in Alabama. Does anyone know anyone who has done the Zoetis summer intern program and what their thoughts were? I'm just trying to get a little more information before my interview tomorrow but I'm having a hard time finding it through Le Google.

I've also been trying to organize a research project to do this summer with faculty here at Auburn, but that's not set in stone yet. I'm slightly more interested in research, but if this is a fantastic opportunity that I shouldn't pass up, I'm certainly open to it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I was just offered an interview for the Zoetis summer intern program. I would be working with poultry farms, supposedly in Alabama. Does anyone know anyone who has done the Zoetis summer intern program and what their thoughts were? I'm just trying to get a little more information before my interview tomorrow but I'm having a hard time finding it through Le Google.

I've also been trying to organize a research project to do this summer with faculty here at Auburn, but that's not set in stone yet. I'm slightly more interested in research, but if this is a fantastic opportunity that I shouldn't pass up, I'm certainly open to it.
check under pfizer. zoetis is a recent name change

I know people who have done the dairy/equine ones, but not poultry. They've all enjoyed their experiences, but that's about all I've got.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good call to do searches under Pfizer! If your interested in corporate vet work, it might be a nice experience or even a future "in" for you.

Thanks, all! Pfizer yields a little, but not much more. Methinks I'm not great at googling.