Zocdoc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeslaCoil

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had a consultation with these Zocdoc folks and WOW. They want $85 for every new patient referral? F that. Talk about steep.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
plenty of threads in facebook physician group of how predatory they are.. they also take a cut for every patient that schedules through their platform (even if they don't show up). Terrible company

i used them for a few years, but it was only a yearly fee of about $3000 or so iirc. I cancelled in 2019 and dont really miss them. How would they take money from your reimbursements?

"This is a friendly reminder that your Zocdoc account
will be auto-renewed April of 2019, approximately two months
from today. We will use the card on file with your Zocdoc
account and bill the annual subscription price of $3000 for..."
every doctor you have live.

Members don't see this ad :)
i used them for a few years, but it was only a yearly fee of about $3000 or so iirc. I cancelled in 2019 and dont really miss them. How would they take money from your reimbursements?

"This is a friendly reminder that your Zocdoc account
will be auto-renewed April of 2019, approximately two months
from today. We will use the card on file with your Zocdoc
account and bill the annual subscription price of $3000 for..."
every doctor you have live.
I dunno about all that.. what they told me was $85 fee for every new patient referral... thats ridiculous. Especially if they are keeping the fee despite cancelations. Thats even more insane. How are they swindling doctors to sign up for this crap? So many better ways to get patients through the door.

i thought pay for patients was illegal? yea id pass for sure...maybe their business model is failing and this is their new strat

i thought pay for patients was illegal? yea id pass for sure...maybe their business model is failing and this is their new strat
Yeah I thought that's a Stark violation