Zeiss Surgical Loupes 3.5x 400mm.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OasisDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
These are the high end world of surgical loupes. Field of view is outstanding and the brightness is unmatched. Zeiss's technology allows for a clearer image transmission than any other loupes. I have tried many different brands, and these are the best out there. The 16" working length is ideal for most dental practitioners in the 5'8" to 5'11" height range. If you follow this link and go to the Eyemag Pro link you will see some information about this system. http://www.meditec.zeiss.com/C125679E0051C774/Contents-Frame/197E5DC5D6E436438825724B00003AF9 The new models, released about 6 months ago, are silver, but otherwise identical to these. I've had these loupes (eyemag pro) for 2 years and am now selling because I don't need them now that I'm doing my orthodontics residency. I am selling these loupes for $1150USD (Paypal preferred). There are no scratches or imperfections with the lens.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
how much did you paid for it , is it easy to adjust to my vision.

It is very easy to adjust to your vision. You can move the lense to a position where you can comfortably see. I got the loupes for 1750.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi are you still selling your pair of loupes?

I'm potentially interested in these loupes; did you ever find a buyer?

I am interested in this item. Is it still available now?