Zeiss loupes EyeMag Pro F 3.6X 350

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rickstevens

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am selling my collection of loupes, i have bought these over the years but i am retiring now and won't need them anymore.
All items are in pretty nice shape, i will send pictures upon request:

Flip-ups:
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 4x 500mm $1200 OBO
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 5x 300mm $1200 OBO
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 3.6x 350mm $1200 OBO
Surgitel EVK500 5x 400mm Titanium frame $785 OBO
Keeler loupes 4x 400mm $500 OBO
Luxtec USA 4x 400mm $600 OBO

TTL:
Designs for Vision TTL expanded Field 3.5x 420mm $800 OBO
Surgitel TTL 3x 400mm $750 OBO
Orascoptic TTL 2.5x 400mm (NEW) $750 OBO

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hie interested by your stuff is it still for sale?

Could you send me a picture of it ? alexcinq"at"hotmail"dot"com

Thanks
Alex

Hi,
I am selling a pair of Zeiss loupes EyeMag Pro F 3.6X 350 in very good shape.
The loupes are mounted on a Surgitel titanium frame, i found it to be more comfortable than the Zeiss frame (double nose pad, less heavy...).
There are no scratches on the loupes. Zeiss optics are amazing.
Bought it for $1750
Selling for $1000

Designs for Vision LED Daylite. (http://www.designsforvision.com/DentHtml/D-LEDDay.htm)
Very very bright, comes with battery, battery charger and battery leather holder.
Works great
Bought it for $1000
Selling for $450

Hi,

Are your loupes still for sale? Also if you don't minde me asking, how were you able to have them mounted on a different frame? Also are they difficult to adjust from person to person? I know a lot of the reps that come to the schools say that they are custom fit, so I just didn't know how that worked.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Are your loupes still for sale? Also if you don't minde me asking, how were you able to have them mounted on a different frame? Also are they difficult to adjust from person to person? I know a lot of the reps that come to the schools say that they are custom fit, so I just didn't know how that worked.

Thanks!

Hello,
I will send you pics, which loupes are you interested in? the Zeiss's are flip-ups style so they can be adjusted to anybody. The TTL are custom fit indeed.
I also have a headband system for Zeiss if you prefer that to a glasses mount.
Regards,
Rick

Hi,

Thanks!

hello,
The light is sold already but the loupes are still available (+ many others)
I will send you pictures tonight, sorry couldn't reply earlier as i was out of town.

hey do you have any Zeiss with 16'' or 18'' working distance? I would be interested in some with 4x or 5x mag. you have great prices. I would like to see some pictures too.

I was curious if you still have any of the zeiss loupes for sale. Please send me pics of any that are available. Thanks,
Josh
joshua_nsgy at yahoo.com

Hi,
I am selling my collection of loupes, i have bought these over the years but i am retiring now and won't need them anymore.
All items are in pretty nice shape, i will send pictures upon request:

Flip-ups:
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 4x 500mm $1200 OBO
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 5x 300mm $1200 OBO
Zeiss Prismatic loupes 3.6x 350mm $1200 OBO
Surgitel EVK500 5x 400mm Titanium frame $785 OBO
Keeler loupes 4x 400mm $500 OBO
Luxtec USA 4x 400mm $600 OBO

TTL:
Designs for Vision TTL expanded Field 3.5x 420mm $800 OBO
Surgitel TTL 3x 400mm $750 OBO
Orascoptic TTL 2.5x 400mm (NEW) $750 OBO

Do you have the Zeiss 3.6 x 350 or any other with head band?
my email: [email protected]