YouTube Dentistry Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JCLewis90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has been watching YouTube videos of dental procedures, dental schools, and anything else dental?

Anyone else have any particular videos that they liked?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That's smart. I actually watched YouTube videos to gain more information about the schools I applied to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I interviewed with Dr. Holmes at MUSC (which is where I'll be gaining my dental knowledge come June 2nd!). I don't necessarily understand this video, but I just like to see videos like this showing how good of a relationship the students there have with the faculty.

Anyone have a good source (ppt, video, book etc) that teaches you the bare basic of dental anatomy? I just want to learn some of the basic terms like mesial, distal etc..

I have wheeler's but that book is putting me to sleep x_x. I'm more of a lecture person =P

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone have a good source (ppt, video, book etc) that teaches you the bare basic of dental anatomy? I just want to learn some of the basic terms like mesial, distal etc..

I have wheeler's but that book is putting me to sleep x_x. I'm more of a lecture person =P
I'd be interested in this, too.

I'd be interested in this, too.

Get a NBDE Part 1 review book. It has what you're looking for.

Get a NBDE Part 1 review book. It has what you're looking for.
Haha knowing what I now know as a D2, if you're an incoming student, there is absolutely no need to know anything about teeth coming into dental school; pre-studying is, in my opinion, a terrible use of your precious free time before school starts. I know most are excited and anxious to get to work, but I really urge any incoming D1s to cherish the freedom while they have it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Haha knowing what I now know as a D2, if you're an incoming student, there is absolutely no need to know anything about teeth coming into dental school; pre-studying is, in my opinion, a terrible use of your precious free time before school starts. I know most are excited and anxious to get to work, but I really urge any incoming D1s to cherish the freedom while they have it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh I keep falling for these bumped threads from 1 million years ago.