You're successful, will you read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artist1980

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
post removed.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Artist 1980,

I see that nobody else had commented on your personal statement, but many have reviewed it. First of all, I don't really know how wise it was to publish it here, since you never know how people will use/cut and paste your statement. Anyways, what's done is done. Let's asume people here still value other's work and don't use it for their benefit.

For the personal statement. I SIMPLY LOVED IT! :love: And yeah, I know that I am not supposed to write with capital letters (sorry, admin), but your personal statement really sounded so cool, so vivid and best of all, personal and revealing of why you truly picked up dentistry. Also, explaining why you left Med. School is done nicely, and well, I am sure that your personal statement will come out as a "fresh breath" to anyone who is reading tons of statements. Seriously, you did a great job. :thumbup: You should be proud of it.

Best of luck :luck: in applying to dental school. I hope you get in the one that's number one on your list!

Cheers,
bombshell

I second bombshell...Its a beautiful piece of work written after much thought.My advise to you is please see to it that this thread is deleted.Its really tempting me to copy a few words:laugh: ....(just joking;))Good luck!!

I agree with Bombshell. Your personal statement is great. I don't think that you are supposed to have ' in a personal statement. For example, you wrote "I'd" and to my knoweledge it should be "I would" Check for those little things. And I would also delete your Personal Statement ASAP as people may copy it. All the best and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
:mad: Dude, you should not share this with other people in forum. God know how many copy/paste already happened. I think it is great but you should delate it. Hope the best.

Great essay! I think you did good job and the chance for you to get admission is going to be increased.

This essay is not suitable for international dentist. I have to say any foreign dentist who tries to copy and paste this article for his/her application is fool.