your teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

valuepak17

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious as to how many of you future dentist have terrible teeth. I personally have had 2 root canals,crowns,countless cavities......what about you guys and gals?? or maybe im just a mess...

Members don't see this ad.

That's the nice thing about being a dental student-- While in dental school you can get all of your dental problems fixed, most of the time for free, sometimes cheaply (if you get things like braces etc.). :D

Just remember not to let your classmate treatment-plan you for full-mouth extraction and complete dentures. :laugh:

Braces are free here at BU. All you have to do is become friends with some 4th years and they'll be kind enough to do a lot for you (They'll introduce you to some Ortho residents too).

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of the peeps in my class have amazing teeth, although a few of us do have some cavities. I left some out of generosity so my fellow 'mates would have some good stuff to work on :D

Thats cool how you guys get free dental care. Does that include cosmetic dentistry? Cause I'm really interested in getting some veneers for free!

I *had* really awful teeth...abysmal. Terrible. But then i met a cool dentist when i was in the Army who changed everything.

I plan on submitting my old photo next to my new photo when I apply. I can post it for you all too. IS there a way i can post pics on here? I had 20 crowns, 8 root canals (or re-treat) 5 crown lengthening gum surgeries, and countless cavities fixed. The results are amazing.

GreenBeret,

i'd love to see the before and after pics of your teeth...

Comet!