Your School Choise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Paulywog, I think Duane Reade is having a sale on Senses of Humor. Perhaps you could pick one up.
No sales on it yet, i'll have to wait till Black Friday. Could I borrow yours in the mean time, Mr. Funny guy. The hurricane picture was a joke and trying to be funny? Damn it, I missed that one. Could you PM me everytime someone is being sarcastic and funny? That would really help me out. And I know those surveys are a joke when deciding the happiest states. Relax people.

Members don't see this ad.

That list of "Happy" states is bogus. Look how happy air bud looks in this picture...I mean this is a man who lives and breathes sweet corn

august2009-thumb.jpg

Is this from your private collection? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Best picture on SDN that I have seen. Would make an excellent class T-shirt. Class of 2012.

sonofabit...I knew that would come back to haunt me. Kids, let this be a lesson. SEXTING IS BAD. Nothing good evercomes out of it. This was from a few years ago when I had more hair and before I met my wife. I knew immediately after that I should have not have sent her a picture of me in all of my greg-oden-like glory. Lesson learned.