Your opinions on medical school application/advising service?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silverlinings0618

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used a medical school application service? If so, which one did you use? It seems to me that Medical School Headquarter, MedSchool Coach are pretty popular, but they are so expensive. I have heard a lot of great things about these services. I have so many questions to ask regarding my circumstances, yet there have been many different answers to my questions. I'm lost and in need of a reliable source. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone used a medical school application service? If so, which one did you use? It seems to me that Medical School Headquarter, MedSchool Coach are pretty popular, but they are so expensive. I have heard a lot of great things about these services. I have so many questions to ask regarding my circumstances, yet there have been many different answers to my questions. I'm lost and in need of a reliable source. Thank you!

honestly, there's plenty of freely available advice out there so I'm not a fan of paying for it.

we have adcom memebers in here that can respond to specific situations in the what are my chances forums. you get different answers because each adcom has different views on things, schools have different requirements, etc.