Your opinions matter.........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rdhdds1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone reading this.

I have not posted here often (maybe a few times) but I would like your honest opinions.

I just received my GPAs from AADSAS and I must say that I am a little disappointed in them. BCP: 3.4:(
Science: 3.32
Non-Science: 3.56
Cumulative: 3.4:(

I am scheduled to take the DAT in September and am studying like crazy......so much so that I am starting to dream about friggin science questions :eek:

The question that I have is this......are these scores acceptable? I am taking Physics II as we speak along with Ochem and both should be in the A/B range which will help my oveall GPA when updates are available through AADSAS:D

Members don't see this ad.

It's fine. My GPA is lower than yours and I just got an interview from case. Just make sure you do well on the DAT and you are golden.

It's fine. My GPA is lower than yours and I just got an interview from case. Just make sure you do well on the DAT and you are golden.
What was your GPA and DAT scores, cause I'm below the 3.4 BCP mark too. I may be able to get it up 3.3 by the time apply, but I always see people with higher GPA getting denied. Also, what is your DAT score?