Your most interesting dream...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCLumas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since threads are being closed left and right, I am really fearful as to how far this thread could go, but we will see. Let us all try to stay clean and on topic so that scpod doesn't go crazy and /kill us all for being idiots :D

The task at hand: to tell (to the best of your memory) your most interesting dream you have ever had. It can be a nightmare or happy dream, and it can be about any topic whatsoever. This should be really interesting!

Members don't see this ad.

Since threads are being closed left and right, I am really fearful as to how far this thread could go, but we will see. Let us all try to stay clean and on topic so that scpod doesn't go crazy and /kill us all for being idiots :D

The task at hand: to tell (to the best of your memory) your most interesting dream you have ever had. It can be a nightmare or happy dream, and it can be about any topic whatsoever. This should be really interesting!

The dreams where you fall in your sleep (or the like) and wake up and jump because of it.

I had a dream last night that I almost lost my bunnies.. and that my small grey one Henry was on his death bed.. I woke up and they are still alive. yay. :D haha.

eta. my avatar is their winter pic.. Lilly the brownish one.. Henry the whitish/grey one

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a dream that I have had hundreds of times in my life, especially when things are going rough.

The dream starts out kind of like Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo 64 starts out: in a third-person view that sweeps around the perimeter of the body before going into first-person mode. I am in a tuxedo in what seems to be a kitchen. As I open the doors in front of me I find myself in a large banquet hall, lit by almost a hundred crystal chandeliers. Everyone is in formal attire. I walk to my table and see my family, greet them, and begin to eat. Part way through the meal I have the urge to use the restroom so I excuse myself and enter the restroom. To my surprise there is a janitor cleaning the only stall, so I instead use the tightly-spaced urinal to the left of the sink. As I am standing there I hear the door open and see the janitor quickly scurry out of the room. I zip up and check in the stall to see why he ran. Inside I find a man spun in a cocoon, blue-faced, and dead. I quickly rush outside and yell "someone get the police." As the police cart him away, my family and I begin to leave the area and head to our car. On our way to the car we see a larger 4x4 truck speeding down the parking lot toward us. We step to the side so we do not get hit, but a young lady is not as fortunate. She is struck only 20 yards away from us. The car screeches to a halt and a dark man emerges. He runs under the car, does something, and gets back in the car and speeds away. For some unknown reason, we walk away. Just before we near the car a man approaches us and asks if we would like to buy some bagged tacos. We agree and purchase the dripping bag from him. As we take the bag he runs away laughing menaically. I open the bag and, to my disgust, see the young ladies head who was just run over not a few minutes ago. I say to myself, "this is too scary and it is time to wake up..."

<End of dream>

/nooooooooooooooooo

I'm not sure that it's necessarily a weird dream, but perhaps an odd take on a normal dream. My favorite dream is when I'm able to fly. The odd part is that I'm not usually able to free fly (a la Superman). My dream version of flying is more like the air has the consistency of water and I swim through it. I'm not sure how I'm breathing this watery air, but it's fun.

i once had a lucid dream where i could fly.. it was probably the sweetest thing ever. I was in my childhood backyard when I realized I was dreaming. I then decided I wanted to fly, got a running start, and took off. It was neat because I got to fly over my entire city, and saw monuments that actually existed. It was very real.

anyone ever have the dream when they were a kid and they tried running away from a monster, but it was like running on ice and you couldnt go anywhere? I despised those dreams...

In the dream I just woke up from, Chris Farley was lying on a bed, and this weird red ball shaped demon thing approached him. Then, there was a theatrical cut to a shot of lots of blood spilling onto the pavement, and Chris driving away fast. What happened was the demon thing parasitised Chris, in an orifice that made him bleed, and he was driving to a hospital.

Earlier in the dream, I was trying to pee, but it kept shooting everywhere and it was making mess (no I didnt wet the bed). I was then in this large communal shower and this one guy was showing me how to mix these two compounds, what looked like a bucked of cat litter and some blue liquid. I poured this blue stuff onto the cat litter, mixed it up, and put it in some sort of "urination" tube, to clean the tube. Then the other guy said, "Welcome to california"

The weirdest dream I ever had ended very abruptly. To make a long dream short, the world was infested by zombies and I was with my brother fighting them. Suddenly we found another person who was fighting them, but they thought that we were zombies. Suffice to say I got shot square in the chest. It was weird because in the dream I bled out and I was telling my brother to run. Then I died in the dream and as soon as that happened I woke up. It freaked me out a bit.

Recently I am getting dreams about medical school. I dream that it already started and tomorrow there is an exam, I don't know the material, and my 40,000 dollar tuition will go to ruin if I fail this exam. I am then writing the exam and for some reason if I wake up in the middle of the night while this is happening, I go back to sleep to finish the test, then in the morning I realize and laugh at my own stupidity. :rolleyes:

I get these types of dreams alot though. Especially when I am studying and lets say I fall asleep in the middle of the studying biochemistry, I dream of what I am studying- biochem problems , structures, pathways. I continue to study them in my dream, but then when I wake up after an hour only to realize that my last hour of "studying" had been just been a dream, so I haven't really gone over any new material.

Well these dreams aren't the weirdest or coolest but they are SDN related. The first one I was at some school to interview and I was sitting on a couch next to dr. kicia. I was thinking that she really is beautiful but I didn't want to look at her because I didn't want her to think I was staring. MattO (can't remember the last part of his SDN name) was there too and apparently I was being judgmental about him not coming on SDN enough because kicia got on my case about it. :p Part of that same dream I had just gotten an interview at UMDNJ for February 5 and I was showing lackoftalent the information they sent me which was essentially mapquest directions to the school. Then I woke up.

My dream the following night I was going to KCUMB to interview. I was driving and thinking about how Kansas City looked really nice. I got to the student dorms which was in a really strange part of town and really old. I visited with some students and was about to head to the school when I find out it's a one hour drive to the school and I won't have time for a shower. So I drive and get to the parking garage at the school and realize I don't have my suit on so I will have to get dressed somewhere but I don't know where. Then for some reason I end up having to drive to another of KCUMB's parking garages. Really weird parking garages. Oh and when I was back at the "dorms" I ran into t-funk who wasn't sure how she was going to get home because the spare tire for her car was broken. :confused: I tried to help her but she kind of blew me off but did give me her phone number so I could call and make sure she got home okay. The number she gave me was a 900 # and was 1 digit longer and slightly different than the first time she gave me her number apparently some time in the past. I woke up after the parking garage part though.

I didn't realize all that would be so long, sorry!! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
You all seem pretty good at remembering your dreams. When I wake up I never remember a thing.

I do remember one from when I was a kid and I was getting chased by a circular saw. I think there was also a volcano erupting and I was running away from lava. I must have been six or so, it was pretty scary.

I used to have alot of MCAT dreams, for some reason they have stopped. I think one time I had a MCAT dream that I got a total score of 5. :(

is that even possible?

I used to have alot of MCAT dreams, for some reason they have stopped. I think one time I had a MCAT dream that I got a total score of 5. :(

is that even possible?

Isn't that like a GCS of zero?

...involved me, an OMM table, and three nude supermodels with inguinal tenderpoint problems

I've had a couple where I was kinda like Buffy the vampire slayer and I had to go around staking people. It really freaked me out because some of the vampires were friends and family... it was one of those where you wake up and feel guilty all day long. On the cool side, I really had some great vampire fighting ninja moves.

The only dream I can think of is also my worst nightmare. I dreamed they were moving OU to Austin, and it was going to be in the old Concordia University complex, which is not all that far from UT. All these Oklahoma Sooners would be moving to town and making my life miserable.

The only dream I can think of is also my worst nightmare. I dreamed they were moving OU to Austin, and it was going to be in the old Concordia University complex, which is not all that far from UT. All these Oklahoma Sooners would be moving to town and making my life miserable.

I would "physician-assisted suicide" Austin before I'd let that happen. No damn Sooners or Aggies being happy in my town. No sir!

PS. It's sad, but it's true...

:lol::lol::lol: That would be terrible!

I was boning Cameron Diaz

I have dreams like that all the time. They usually start with me waking up late for an exam. I then try to run really fast to get to the test on time, but I find myself blinded by a really bright sun and unable to move my feet because they are so heavy (or on ice)...

Referring to InsulinShocks message

Oh and when I was back at the "dorms" I ran into t-funk who wasn't sure how she was going to get home because the spare tire for her car was broken. :confused: I tried to help her but she kind of blew me off but did give me her phone number so I could call and make sure she got home okay. The number she gave me was a 900 # and was 1 digit longer and slightly different than the first time she gave me her number apparently some time in the past.

Now I feel bad that I was so rude to you. ;)

Oh man, I could go on and on, I always remember my dreams. The strangest for me was a dream that I was brutally beating someone to death, and I kept beating them after they were dead. I was even breaking their bones and tearing their limbs off. I think I was a mass murderer of some sort. Then I got on my horse near a train track and started riding away when a car came towards us, and my horse jumped onto the windshield and its leg went through and broke. Then I was running down the tracks. I just remember waking up and being scared that such a brutal violent dream could come out of my head. (was considering therapy for some obviously pent up rage issues LOL)

... that.. is.. scary

/me makes a note NOT to cross Kateb4 in a dark ally

I fought Bloody Mary. Her skin was half eaten away, one of her eyes was popping out, blood all over her raggedy white dress. She was hovering around trying to kill me with her 5 foot sword and she was at least 15 ft tall, illuminating with a lime-green and red/yellow aura.

So it was her 15 ft sword vs my Buster Sword.

Her weak spot was a $1,000,000 bill on the back of her dress. I started slashing away at it when my friend yelled out "MONEY IS A GIRL'S WEAKNESS!!!" Then she kind of died, but came back to life and went crazy psycho killer ***** on me, stabbing and destroying everything in her path, so I got the hell out of that castle. Then I woke up.

Moral of that dream: Sle3pyguii got to have a badass sword and fought evil. That is all.

It was about a month ago. I had a long conversation with Tom Petty in my old neighborhood. I showed him the creek down in the woods when I was a kid. We even smoked a joint.

Very vivid, colorful, calm conversation.

I got an acceptance to my #1 choice. It was an incredibly surreal dream. I remember waking up feeling so disappointed that it was a dream.

Ugh, I really hate those dreams that could be real, then you wake up and are soo confused as to if something really happened or not.

I fought Bloody Mary. Her skin was half eaten away, one of her eyes was popping out, blood all over her raggedy white dress. She was hovering around trying to kill me with her 5 foot sword and she was at least 15 ft tall, illuminating with a lime-green and red/yellow aura.

So it was her 15 ft sword vs my Buster Sword.

Her weak spot was a $1,000,000 bill on the back of her dress. I started slashing away at it when my friend yelled out "MONEY IS A GIRL'S WEAKNESS!!!" Then she kind of died, but came back to life and went crazy psycho killer ***** on me, stabbing and destroying everything in her path, so I got the hell out of that castle. Then I woke up.

Moral of that dream: Sle3pyguii got to have a badass sword and fought evil. That is all.

Sounds sweet. Do you play a lot of video games? Every villain always has a weak spot, but it's usually under the arm or something like that. I would have just stolen her weak spot million dollar bill and offered her some OMT to fix the dysmenorrhea causing her pissy attitude.

just juggling everything including pt chef job...

So I tend to have really vivid, STRANGE dreams. I had one the other night about work, but a twisted version of work. Some background: Right now I'm bartending in a restaurant, and the bar is in the basement, so I have to run up a flight of stairs to get to the kitchen when people order food.

So in my dream, I'm at work and one of my regulars asks for a drink, and I realize I'm out of ice. I tell him I'm out of ice, and my boss says, "so go upstairs and get some more." But I didn't want to do that because, obviously, the upstairs is literally a jungle and there are helicopters flying around near the ceiling looking for the two murderers hiding out in the jungle. But my boss tells me I HAVE to go get the ice (mean). So I go up to the jungle and have to climb into a cave to get the ice, and as I'm coming out, I hear the murderers walking by. I try to hide under a small wooden bridge, but they find me.

And that's when I woke up... did I mention that I have weird dreams? :laugh: