Your MCAT study schedule DURING the semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

During the semester we're all busier and still have to study for that good ol' MCAT. I am taking on 17 credits and 3 labs + my own lab research so...I am going to TRY to study 1-1.5 hrs a day for MCAT on week days and maybe more on the weekend if I can. My goal on the MCAT is over a 34..who knows if I can do it but I gotta try right? Heres what I may try

**I am taking physics 2 and my physics study time does not include studying for that class***

Monday: 1 hour physics, VR passages
Tues: 45 min bio, 45 min o-chem
Wed: 45 min physics, 45 min gen chem
Thurs: 30 min bio, 30 min o-chem
Friday (No class :D): 1 hour gen chem, 1 hour bio, VR passages
Saturday: 3 hours MCAT studying
Sunday: Either no MCAT stuff or just 1-2 hours

So during the semester I feel averaging 12 hours of hard mcat studying should be doable...and I also tutor gen chem, gen bio, and orgo..so that will be help too. I get done with class around May 2...then I have 2 months to study like 6 hrs a day for the MCAT on July 2nd...

Anybody else have a schedule set for the semester?

Members don't see this ad.

MCATPLANPic.jpg

Whatever's in red, I still have to do... that is a ton of stuff =(. It's not THAT bad once you actually break it down though. The PHYS. is Berkeley, and GC is Berkeley. It's been tough, but so far I've managed to read the chapters and do all the passages for the Berk. and still have some time for videogames =)

The Bio. sets are from EK 1001 Bio and these just blaze by! Like everyone's saying, EK Bio 1001 isn't too tough.

The VR is from Kaplan's online, the EK 101, and Kaplan's VR booklet! Man, I want to do ALL of these VR's. I'm sure I can, it'll just be a BUSY 3 months. I'm taking it March 28th. After Feb. 5th, I'll have 2 months to do 20 FULL LENGTHS.

Edit: I'm behind on my schedule. I should have finished GC IV: Acids and Bases by now. O'well, I have the weekend!
MCAT%20PLAN.bmp

Last edited:
During the semester we're all busier and still have to study for that good ol' MCAT. I am taking on 17 credits and 3 labs + my own lab research so...I am going to TRY to study 1-1.5 hrs a day for MCAT on week days and maybe more on the weekend if I can. My goal on the MCAT is over a 34..who knows if I can do it but I gotta try right? Heres what I may try

**I am taking physics 2 and my physics study time does not include studying for that class***

Monday: 1 hour physics, VR passages
Tues: 45 min bio, 45 min o-chem
Wed: 45 min physics, 45 min gen chem
Thurs: 30 min bio, 30 min o-chem
Friday (No class :D): 1 hour gen chem, 1 hour bio, VR passages
Saturday: 3 hours MCAT studying
Sunday: Either no MCAT stuff or just 1-2 hours

So during the semester I feel averaging 12 hours of hard mcat studying should be doable...and I also tutor gen chem, gen bio, and orgo..so that will be help too. I get done with class around May 2...then I have 2 months to study like 6 hrs a day for the MCAT on July 2nd...

Anybody else have a schedule set for the semester?

why dont you use that empty friday to do your 3 hours instead of saving it for the weekend? Just curious.