your input

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rathi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi I heard that there is some modification in NBDE part 1. Test takers who have written their test after feb 2008 pls give your suggestion regarding any changes in question pattern.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hi
the only change that took place was in the format and was notified on ADA website(when testlet pattern started).
since then there has been no change. a friend of mine has given once in aug 2007 and second time in march 2008 and no change........
please dont go on rumors people circulate.if some major change is going to take place,ADA NOTIFIES IT ON ITS WEBSITE.

can i ask did he got better results as another rumor going on is that when u take the exam for second time u get a more difficult version of the exam
and the scale is harder ...
please confirm if ur friend did better and what was his scores in both times..u will give hope to a lot of people out there

she didnt feel anyting like a difficult or easier version,infact she had some of the questions(2-3) repeat from her previous exam.
she has not received her result till now,maybe she will get them next week.........

Members don't see this ad :)
she didnt feel anyting like a difficult or easier version,infact she had some of the questions(2-3) repeat from her previous exam.
she has not received her result till now,maybe she will get them next week.........
2-3 questions.? We can safely call that there were no questions repeated.

yeah, thats right, but she might have got more from somebody else`s exams from 2008.
it would have been unfair had she got the same questions as she got in her last exam