Your input would be appreciated!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ms.terious

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello future drug dealers ;P I just got my pcat scores back and seeing all the 90+ percentiles in daunting, but I still want to know how good you think my chances are of getting into Midwestern University in Illinois or SIUE.
GPA: 3.57 cum.
PCAT: 79

thanks.

brutal honesty!

Members don't see this ad.

ms.terious said:
Hello future drug dealers ;P I just got my pcat scores back and seeing all the 90+ percentiles in daunting, but I still want to know how good you think my chances are of getting into Midwestern University in Illinois or SIUE.
GPA: 3.57 cum.
PCAT: 79

thanks.

brutal honesty!

We need to know more about you. Almost no pharmacy school considers raw numbers alone.

they are very efficient in their office. it took them about two weeks to grant me a campus visit. you can call them and ask what your status is. they will tell you if your app has been rejected or not. i had a 3.2 pharmcas and 98 composite score

Members don't see this ad :)
blueclassring said:
they are very efficient in their office. it took them about two weeks to grant me a campus visit. you can call them and ask what your status is. they will tell you if your app has been rejected or not. i had a 3.2 pharmcas and 98 composite score

THanks blueclassring, I just sent in my application today, so does that mean two weeks from now they should let me know? Or four weeks? because I think it takes like two weeks for pharmcas to send the applic. to the actual school. right?

I guess on top of the 3.6gpa and 79 pcat score, I have a lot of leadershiop and volunteer experience, a job, no pharm experience :( and good rec letters... im also apart of the honors college...

chances good? Bad? Really up in the air... because their average pcat score last year was an 81 and gpa was 3.4 but i've sent in my app. so late!

AAAH!

What do you think???

ms.terious said:
THanks blueclassring, I just sent in my application today, so does that mean two weeks from now they should let me know? Or four weeks? because I think it takes like two weeks for pharmcas to send the applic. to the actual school. right?

I guess on top of the 3.6gpa and 79 pcat score, I have a lot of leadershiop and volunteer experience, a job, no pharm experience :( and good rec letters... im also apart of the honors college...

chances good? Bad? Really up in the air... because their average pcat score last year was an 81 and gpa was 3.4 but i've sent in my app. so late!

AAAH!

What do you think???

My gpa was not good as yours and my pcat was average and I got accepted to pharm schools... MWU-CPG will be accepting 200 students.. that's alot and i think so far they had about 60-70 students for their mandatory visit (they already had 2). I think getting an invitation for the visit early in the application process is a good indication - just don't screw up the essay since they do not conduct personal interviews...