Your destination is just one night away

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi sdn friends
I got many personal massages about my stats.
I got accepted at LLU 2010 program :thumbup:. Very Very Happy to join and help all of you to reach to this stage where i am today:love:. There is no doubt that it took me 5 years to reach here and share this happiness with u ,
5 years :(. Its not short time . that too i did worked with my full dedication but time was not in my favour.
But i will tell u onething i used to be very depressed and people helped me to lot but u know what today i forgot everthing and enjoying with my victory. So my advice is h[keep on working , dont loose heart and always stay positive. many of the sdn friends advised me in the opast and it really worked.
This year i got accepted to LLU:)
having a interveiw call in hand for UOP pacific on 21-24:rolleyes::idea:
Having interveiw call for usc for 15th but declined for any one of u. :scared::sleep:
MY STAT IS NOT THAT GREAT BUT I DO HAVE GOOD HAND CLINICAL SKILLS:

Part 1- 87 "(DEC 2007)
Part 2--82(may 2008)
TOefl--106 After couple of attempts
ECE --2.4 GPA
WES--3.5 GPA
Nationality --INDIAN (female)LOts of cometetion for indians . especially indians has to suffer more and harder for this process. JUst because we are the only on nationality apply to all the universities and with large number. But doesn't matter be proud to be INdian.
Citizen--Canada, US b1 visa
Ce coures
IMplant preceptorshipfrom UCLA
Advanced implant therapy course from UCLA
some one day course from UFT
restorative course from UWO
Experiance: 5 year of practice in India. AND 2 year working as a dental assistant in Canada.
From very first day landed in this country i was working hard to reach to the stage i am today.
USC ---waitlisted 06,2007
usc ----Accepted from waitlisted in 2008 , BUt they gave my seat to USA citizen .
UMDNJ ---2008--- waitlisted
UWO canada----- waitlisted 2007 after passing the most hardest clinical exam .
colorado ----2008 rejected even after doing very very good job in the clinicals .
NOVA southeastern ---- waitlisted 2008

rest i always applied to all US universities like ucsf, ucla, michigan, texas, and boston.
Noboby called me .
I never applied NYU. because of less gpa,
I dont know how much i spended on my applications and paper work and how i controlled my tears for all this big strugled, I have practiced lot for plastic teeth and got excellent hand skills. but still nothing aws working out .Because time aws not in my favour.
BUT ultimately god listened my voice and my wellwisher wishes and gifted me acceptance.
My advice is just get inspirated and keep u r self determined for this goal and keep on working. Sooner or later u will see yourself where u all want to see .
I am trying to help all of you with correct information. if somebody dont like please apologise me. But as i used ti seach in sdn to help some one . you are also surfing for some good advice . so i just made my little effort with the thread name USC applicants must pay attention
and UMDNJ must pay attention to this thread. . in future i will do for colorado and nov a southeastern . These are the only universities i went personally for exam and know in and out about it. So i am to share my experiance with those in need today.
Thanks everone once more. and my true wishes are always with all of you.
We are all great dentists and doctorsand going to be Dentist dds in america. Just we have to be focused ,work hard and improve our stat and clinical skill matching with the american universities.
ALL THE BEST. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, A Heartly Congratulation to u!!!!!
U realy struggled a lot n finally,u got ur destination..GREAT...
Nice to hear ur motivating story......N thanks 4 sharing ur experience...

HAPPY DIWALI......Now its right time 4 u to celebrate!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi sdn friends
I got accepted at LLU 2010 program :thumbup:. Very Very Happy to join and help all of you to reach to this stage where i am today:love:. There is no doubt that it took me 5 years to reach here and share this happiness with u ,
5 years :(. Its not short time . that too i did worked with my full dedication but time was not in my favour.
But i will tell u onething i used to be very depressed and people helped me to lot but u know what today i forgot everthing and enjoying with my victory. So my advice is h[keep on working , dont loose heart and always stay positive. many of the sdn friends advised me in the opast and it really worked.
This year i got accepted to LLU:)
having a interveiw call in hand for UOP pacific on 21-24:rolleyes::idea:
Having interveiw call for usc for 15th but declined for any one of u. :scared::sleep:
MY STAT IS NOT THAT GREAT BUT I DO HAVE GOOD HAND CLINICAL SKILLS:

Part 1- 87 "(DEC 2007)
Part 2--82(may 2008)
TOefl--106 After couple of attempts
ECE --2.4 GPA
WES--3.5 GPA
Nationality --INDIAN (female)LOts of cometetion for indians . especially indians has to suffer more and harder for this process. JUst because we are the only on nationality apply to all the universities and with large number. But doesn't matter be proud to be INdian.
Citizen--Canada, US b1 visa
Ce coures
IMplant preceptorshipfrom UCLA
Advanced implant therapy course from UCLA
some one day course from UFT
restorative course from UWO
Experiance: 5 year of practice in India. AND 2 year working as a dental assistant in Canada.
From very first day landed in this country i was working hard to reach to the stage i am today.
USC ---waitlisted 06,2007
usc ----Accepted from waitlisted in 2008 , BUt they gave my seat to USA citizen .
UMDNJ ---2008--- waitlisted
UWO canada----- waitlisted 2007 after passing the most hardest clinical exam .
colorado ----2008 rejected even after doing very very good job in the clinicals .
NOVA southeastern ---- waitlisted 2008

rest i always applied to all US universities like ucsf, ucla, michigan, texas, and boston.
Noboby called me .
I never applied NYU. because of less gpa,
I dont know how much i spended on my applications and paper work and how i controlled my tears for all this big strugled, I have practiced lot for plastic teeth and got excellent hand skills. but still nothing aws working out .Because time aws not in my favour.
BUT ultimately god listened my voice and my wellwisher wishes and gifted me acceptance.
My advice is just get inspirated and keep u r self determined for this goal and keep on working. Sooner or later u will see yourself where u all want to see .
I am trying to help all of you with correct information. if somebody dont like please apologise me. But as i used ti seach in sdn to help some one . you are also surfing for some good advice . so i just made my little effort with the thread name USC applicants must pay attention
and UMDNJ must pay attention to this thread. . in future i will do for colorado and nov a southeastern . These are the only universities i went personally for exam and know in and out about it. So i am to share my experiance with those in need today.
Thanks everone once more. and my true wishes are always with all of you.
We are all great dentists and doctorsand going to be Dentist dds in america. Just we have to be focused ,work hard and improve our stat and clinical skill matching with the american universities.
ALL THE BEST. :love:

really hardworking person,

many many congratulations........

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow!!!! a true inspiration.... Thank u so much... A very good luck wid everything..... U DESERVE THE BEST..

Congrats and I guess I'll see you in March.;)
What's your name? I wonder if we've met at the interview...

Dentistry: Thank you so much for your inspiring words. In such a season when many people are anxiously waiting, you words are really nice to everybody. You can understand how depressed sometimes we are, and how we need to keep hope.
Please post more experience to help us, thanks!

CONGRATULATION!
You are very nice and you make me stronger. Thanks a lot for your help. I am going to have an interview in USC. I hope I can get in.
Good luck to all of those who are applying to dental schools

Yah dentistry, i know u & u know me, we talked today, i read ur journey, very very hardworkin person, it seems i did nothing in front of u regarding strugle, u r realy punjabi jatti who stand like wall against all stroms, congrats on ur success, wish u very very happy life. Diwali, also to ur kid & husband. U will be excellent dentist within 2 yrs, keep this attitude for whole life.
Balli

hey Dentistry!!!!.....many many congratulations!!!!... we met at LLU & after reading your post i understood who u r!!!....Your hard work has truly paid off!!!...well done...u truly deserve it!!!!....

hey we had whole lots of pizza at Loma Linda Inn...thanks for the advance treat!!!...

Your post was very inspiring. Wish you the best!
Congratulations on your victory.

Congratulation from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Hi sdn friends
I got accepted at LLU 2010 program :thumbup:. Very Very Happy to join and help

Congratulations !

Very happy for you

It is time to enjoy and celebrate your success with your family and friends.
This is a precious hard earned "Great Gift" for upcoming Deepawali and Christmas.

From your success, one thing should be very obvious to everybody that something best is kept for everyone whosoever is putting sincere efforts to obtain it because everyone is aware that a free lunch is only found in mousetraps or in the parties for intruders. So keep putting efforts.

Congrats once again its time to celebrate and conserve all of your energies for upcoming school year and check PM

Cheers !:thumbup:

Dear Dentistry,

You are a great warrior and a great inspiration hope lots of dentists from different parts of the world fight like you to the finish. God bless you, since you have had a rough tide for five years hope your future is a smooth sail.

Dear Dentistry,

You really deserve more than a dds hope you continue to inspire others with your achievements.

congratulations.......very inspiring indeed....thanx for sharing......keep up the gud work :)

congratulations....please do keep posting such motivational things...they r too helpful for all of us who r still waiting!!