Your Best Tool to sucess!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf Kishner

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The best book out there for the OAT exam is the OAT destroyer... which is better than Kaplan and any other book out there, and it is constantly being updated. I say this because tried everything an only the OAT destroyer worked.... I got a 380 on this section. Get it today at orgoman.com and see how easy it is to follow. If you want to get 360 and above on th biology, G CHEM, and orgo, I highly recommend the DAT destroyer. I used both sources and got, CHECK THIS OUT: Orgo - 390 G Chem - 360 Bio - 350 Physics -380. All can be found at WWW.ORGOMAN.COM

Members don't see this ad.

I agree, I used Orgomann (Dr. Romano's) Organic prep material (a big thick book about 1.5 inch in thickness) ONLY, didnt buy the OAT destroyer, and got the best score on Orgo section - 390. Other materials I used was Kaplan material, but I definitely recommend any of Orgomann's materials.

no offense, this is just for fun. all of these posts about how woooonderful the destroyer is makes me wonder if it's a marketing scheme...... but since there are so many recommendations from beginning sdn users i guess it's probably true. right? i mean, wouldn't you want to make an account just to share with everyone how the program has transformed your life? especially when 8/8 of the op's previous posts are about how great the program is with titles simililar to "your road to success":bullcrap: and he conveniently provides the link for you to make your purchase too. i know destroyer's a good program but hmmm...

anyway i guess i was bored.

get the DAT destroyer at orgoman.com.... the biology section is awesome and right on the target.... I got a 20 on this section, and I also used the destroyer as a study guide for the OAT and scored a 360 out of 400..... so go get and get started today.

so.... you took the DAT as well? why not the pcat or mcat, is it because it's not covered by the destroyer? and you indicate that you're an optometry student, where and when? in your original post i thought you said you got a 350 in bio, not a 360 like you stated in another post in a dental forum (above); even if you meant 360 overall, your averaged score would be above a 360 anyway. just throwing numbers around? you must really like destroyer.

it's still early might as well have some fun..

Hello ..... where have you been ... the hottest book out there is the DAT destroyer for all science section.... get at www.orgoman.com ...

wow, sure is hot.

Listen dont waist your time and money on anythinh but the OAT destroyer and the Dat detroyer... it what you want and is constantly being up dated. I used it and brized through the exam.. I got 370, get at orgoman.com.... dont wait.

370... AA? TS? or wasn't it 360 wait or is that bio only but i thought u said u got a 350 in that? 383947957847 im confused.

in all seriousness, if you are obsessed with destroyer then fine. but i hope you're not using fabricated posts as a marketing tool.

Ha. This is a funny thread.

Check out all of Wolf Kishner's posts. This guy is obsessed with the OAT Destroyer! I bet he's wearing a jacket with "OAT DESTROYER" emblazoned on the back of it RIGHT NOW!

I used Kaplan. Studied hard. Got a 400 TS and 390 AA. I don't know if it's better than anything else, but it worked for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel a bit relieved now....reading all the posts about how good OAT destroyer made me feel under prepared since i am using everything but that to study.

when i first took the OAT everyone was talking about achiever so i bought that and now my second time around it is OAT destroyer and i was like i already have too many stuff to study from.

I bought "THE DESTROYER" and it's okay. I kinda feel like it was a waste of money. It's just more of the same stuff you find elsewhere and you reach a point where you have toooo many books to study that you don't know where to start. Anyway, I think Wolfdude is just someone marketing the book. I guess he's doing his job because a test forum is the best place to find ppl looking for resources like the one he's selling!

i really dont want to come off sounding like this wolfkischner guy but i used the destroyer and really liked it. i didnt want to have to take the oat more than once so i went a little crazy and bought just about every oat study source out there (i dont recommend doing this!). i found some things to be a complete waste of money and other things i felt helped me in certain areas but were lacking in others.

and as far as practice questions go - i did find the destroyer to be much more accurate than anything else i used. looking back i kind of wish i wouldnt have wasted my time with other practice q's because i didnt find them to be anywhere near as beneficial as the destroyer.

to work on my timing - the acheiver was very helpful (although its q's were much more difficult than the actual exam).

and for the RC section - even though i didnt like topscore for anything else i did think its RC section was the most similar to what youll see on the oat.

anyways.... everyone needs to find what works for them and i guess the destroyer did it for me (T.S 400, A.A 370) - and u can check those stats from when i posted my grades a couple months ago - they havent changed as far as i know. i just thought id put this out there because despite whatever agenda this wolfkishner guy has - the destroyer really helped me and is a good pick in my opinion!
but whatever anyones decides to get - it can only get you so far if you dont put in the time and effort - i know...it sucks - but its well worth it if optometry is for you.
good luck studying!