You poor NorthEasterners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Huge widespread blackout.. this will probably disrupt last minute cramming for them.

But this would also probably be a good time to start looting :-D

Members don't see this ad.

anyone have any idea of what would happen if power wasn't restored by Saturday? (worst case scenario...)

This sucks..

Originally posted by Valerie13
anyone have any idea of what would happen if power wasn't restored by Saturday? (worst case scenario...)

This sucks..

Then probably they'll get a delay and a notation on their scores. But odds are most test centers should be at major universities right? And most universities have backup generators.

Sorry guys.. very few things hold the MCAT from taking place....
last year.. the air conditioner was broken and it was 108 degrees outside.. the test went on.. and so did the sweating.. unless you can't see or people are passing out from heat exposure.. the test goes on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by TTSD
Then probably they'll get a delay and a notation on their scores. But odds are most test centers should be at major universities right? And most universities have backup generators.

Yup, like my city in Michigan is out of power, luckily my home is in area that has power. The MCAT is at Michigan STate, and we have our generator on. So MCAT it is :p

somebody needs to take out those generators therefore so long mcat (ofcourse i am not being realistic, but that would be nice).

Originally posted by Raptor
somebody needs to take out those generators therefore so long mcat (ofcourse i am not being realistic, but that would be nice).

* puts away screwdriver and ryobi*
id have charged u half price bc u have a nice AV?
come on ..