You know you've been on SDN Pre-Pharmacy forums too long when..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudentDoctor

Mind Grenade
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know you've been on SDN Pre-Pharmacy forums too long when..

..you're amped about summer courses just to get that extra bump for the next application cycle.

..the prospect of changing your status to "Pharmacy Student" makes you want to dust off that old PCAT book.

..you start to familiarize yourself with the "regulars" of the forum.

Add your own!

Members don't see this ad.

You know you've been on SDN too long when you have to stop and think about your family members names, but you feel very close to the people on SDN and know where they will be going to school, work experience, etc.

Ha, ha, these are funny! I totally agree with the ones listed so far!
--You know you've been on SDN too long when you constantly check the Forums like you check your email and Facebook at the beginning of the day

--You know you've been on SDN too long when you post a new thread, then frantically keep checking the Forums to see if someone has responded to your comment or question.

You know you've been on SDN too long when you have to stop and think about your family members names, but you feel very close to the people on SDN and know where they will be going to school, work experience, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
when you make a thread like this

--You know you've been on SDN too long when you constantly check the Forums like you check your email and Facebook at the beginning of the day

--You know you've been on SDN too long when you post a new thread, then frantically keep checking the Forums to see if someone has responded to your comment or question.

Pssh, this is just the beginning. Imagine how much worse it'd be if you had mobile updates from SDN. :scared:

When I follow SDN on Twitter.

When I know where to put my mouse when the page is loading to click okay to view private messages before I know I even have them.