You CAN rewrite your EXAM in 2010!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pedowannabe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just phoned ADA, and if fact this is true, as long as you register and get your eligibility number before Dec31 2009, you can retake the exam in 2010. Now I'm not sure how this applies for those who are taking the exam in say November, as I would think you wouldn't qualify to get your eligibility number in time, b/c of the 3mo waiting period.

But this is great for me, since I thought if I wanted to retake I had to do it this year, but since I already registered and will get my eligibiltiy number soon, I can actually write it next year.

Members don't see this ad.

I have just phoned ADA, and if fact this is true, as long as you register and get your eligibility number before Dec31 2009, you can retake the exam in 2010. Now I'm not sure how this applies for those who are taking the exam in say November, as I would think you wouldn't qualify to get your eligibility number in time, b/c of the 3mo waiting period.

But this is great for me, since I thought if I wanted to retake I had to do it this year, but since I already registered and will get my eligibiltiy number soon, I can actually write it next year.

Did you mean as long as we got the new eligibilty # from JCNDE before Dec 31 2009, we may retake the exam on anyday in 2010, no matter when notification of eligibility will be sent to the Prometric Contact Center? becdause notification will be sent after 85 days from the last attempt.

I don't think you'll get your eligibility number before 85 days are up, so if you take your exam in November I don't think you'll qualify, but to be sure about that I would phone ADA. Let us know.