Other OT-Related Information You CAN do it!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just a little motivation for those who feel discouraged...
I was told by an advisor my sophomore year that my chances for OT school were low. I was discouraged by grades and other peers consistently. When comparing myself to others in my major, I felt like I could never get into school.
Well today, I got into OT school (Even with a low GPA). I am here to tell you who feel discouraged that you CAN do it, it IS possible, and keep working hard! Branch out, make connections, and get engaged with the profession in any way you can.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats! Where did you get in at and would you mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
You are awesome and thank you so much for posting this! We all need to hear this at times, regardless of GPAs! I’m sure you will make a great OT no matter what people have said :)

Reactions: 1 users
Don't get discouraged no matter what happens in life. You can absolutely do anything you put your mind into. I was told by my past OT professors that I wasn't meant to be an OT, yet here I am, about to take my boards. If it is important to you, you will find a way. Also, congrats on your acceptance!

Reactions: 3 users