Yoga Course for the Fall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sara8887

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application is short by 1 credit and I am trying to register for one credit course. Do you know if the dental schools accept PED course such as Yoga?! I am thinking to take yoga class at school to relax, since I am working full time student and working 40 hours a week!

Members don't see this ad.

My application is short by 1 credit and I am trying to register for one credit course. Do you know if the dental schools accept PED course such as Yoga?! I am thinking to take yoga class at school to relax, since I am working full time student and working 40 hours a week!

Do it. I took a few yoga classes in college and loved them

Reactions: 1 user
Do it. I took a few yoga classes in college and loved them
Does it counts toward the dental school admission requirements, 90 credits requirements? I don’t have a bachelor degree in USA so I have to take minimum 90 credits....

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it count toward the dental school admission requirements, 90 credits requirements? I don’t have a bachelor degree in USA so I have to take minimum 90 credits....

Does it counts toward the dental school admission requirements, 90 credits requirements? I don’t have a bachelor degree in USA so I have to take minimum 90 credits....

I don't see why it wouldn't, I had over 90 credits so I wouldn't have noticed if they didn't count it. But it's a college level course so it should count