Yippppeeeee!! I Passed!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissMedicine

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank this whole forum for putting up with my annoying mneumonics...(and yes, I DID actually use a lot of em on the exam :) and for everyone's help answering the NBME questions despite "big brother" lol. It's the greatest feeling in the world just to know you passed because I am that much closer to being able to practice medicine. Ive been on the wards now for three weeks and I cant imagine sitting there and having to retake that thing vs doing what I am doing now....

and a special thanks to Cpt Hook Hamate... I think my mom was right about your pm being a "sign" :)

time to celebrate!!

Members don't see this ad.

MissMedicine said:
I just wanted to thank this whole forum for putting up with my annoying mneumonics...(and yes, I DID actually use a lot of em on the exam :) and for everyone's help answering the NBME questions despite "big brother" lol. It's the greatest feeling in the world just to know you passed because I am that much closer to being able to practice medicine. Ive been on the wards now for three weeks and I cant imagine sitting there and having to retake that thing vs doing what I am doing now....

and a special thanks to Cpt Hook Hamate... I think my mom was right about your pm being a "sign" :)

time to celebrate!!

Congrats!