Yet another question about Goljan Audio on e-bay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azzarah

sleepy!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there more than one edition to his audio lectures? What about the Goljan notes and Goljan HY notes? I just can't decide what to bid on @ ebay. There was one guy who sold his stuff for 100 bucks and then there are others that are selling for only 15 bucks with no bids....
Is there a Goljan website where I could order this stuff directly? I couldn't find anything through Google.

Members don't see this ad.

hey, i hot the audio lectures plus the notes that come with it plus the high yield 36 pages for like 28.

The only way to legitimately get Goljan lectures is to attend a Kaplan class he's teaching or get accepted to OSU-COM.

If you want to legitimately get his print materials, I recommend you buy his brand new Rapid Review Pathology book. It also comes with a CD-ROM of USMLE-type questions. :)

I see....thanks for the info guys!
There is some person on e-bay selling all this Goljan stuff on CDs in pdf and MP3 format...He must have burnt 10 thousand copies that he is now selling...tsk, tsk, tsk.