yet another panic attack step 2 cs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eizmead123

Reaction score
how screwed am I if i forgot to wash my hands completely for 3 encounters and typically had 2 ddx instead of 3?

Members don't see this ad.

Dont worry you will get through, in my exam for every case i had put two solid diagnosis with good supporting's and i passed the exam. Remember not every case will have 3 differntials

I’m IMG , Same here so so panic and sick since the exam .
I did my exam last week I’m sure i failed 100% , i did alot of mistakes , time was out in 2 cases i was just told the patient my ddx then i left the room. I have 2 ddx in almost 10 cases and 3 in 2 cases . I wasn’t that empathy with some patients especially the one with serious diagnosis which need to be so nice to tell them the ddx . One case MSk didn’t complete the exam , just jump to the counseling and to finish the case before the time , in one case i forgot to write the ddx althought i did put the supporting and i was so perfect during the encounter ( so stupid). Some cases i was talking like a stupid doctor and my english was so so bad to explain my answers for their challenging questions due to my stress of the exam . In 2 cases i didn’t understand the patient so i asked them to repeat omg , one note I didn’t put supporting for the lacking of the time . My hpi so short maybe 3-4 line ,but the hx is more than 700 letter , so now I’m worry about each subcomponent in step 2CS, feeling like I didn’t study and prepare at all for the exam. Can’t sleep thinking of my bad performance. And how to prepare for the next attempt.

Although , i got the diagnosis in almost all the encounters, excellent work up , 11 cases i did complete exam pulmo, cardio and the system of the presenting symptoms , wash my hand for all cases , discusse 2ddx for 10 patients and the future plan , counseling all the one needed to be , . If i pass , every one should pass lol.
Feel I’m the worst one who took the exam