yes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hnguyen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
earlyedition,

i turned my UOP application late and i was place in the tier #2 and the admission told me that my interview will be taken place around mid feb and or later... but i've decided to go to usc instead because i love the faculties, the students, and the whole sc's school spirit.

bye,
hnguyen

Members don't see this ad.

Good job. Come by anytime to school if you wanna ask more questions n stuff. It's never too early to start on the top 200. ;)

Originally posted by hnguyen
earlyedition,

i turned my UOP application late and i was place in the tier #2 and the admission told me that my interview will be taken place around mid feb and or later... but i've decided to go to usc instead because i love the faculties, the students, and the whole sc's school spirit.

bye,
hnguyen

UOP accept most of their students late in the application cycle anyways. So there is still a chance for you to get an interview and possibly an acceptance. Last year, there was a handful of individuals out of my school, who applied late, (around January) got interviews in March and accepted in April (4 of the 5).

However, this year's application cycle has changed dramatically!

Well, anyways, good luck to you and USC! They will definately need it when they'll face Michigan in the Rose Bowl!

:D :D :D

GO WOLVERINES!