Yeeeaaahhhh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buckeye(OH)

5K+ Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I have already been accepted/interviewed at DO schools. However, my parents (being Indian and not know what DO's are) kept asking when I was going to be interviewed at MD schools.

I am pleased to announce, I got a letter for my first MD interview at Penn State. Man, I am soooooo excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Buckeye(OH) said:
As you may or may not know, I have already been accepted/interviewed at DO schools. However, my parents (being Indian and not know what DO's are) kept asking when I was going to be interviewed at MD schools.

I am pleased to announce, I got a letter for my first MD interview at Penn State. Man, I am soooooo excited!
\
congrats Buckeye(OH),,, :thumbup:

Buckeye(OH) said:

Congrats !!! :thumbup: That is great news. Good luck !! :luck: Let us know how it went :D

Buckeye(OH) said:

Congrats!