Yale?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gavin1911

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard back from them recently, especially management track?
It's realli close to April 11 but still got no email/call

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted last Tuesday for the management track

Members don't see this ad :)
oopz....that's my day for interview...when did you get the interview?

Strangely I didn't have one... was your interview like a typical job interview or were they clarifying things from your essay/application?

I received a call today telling me that they placed me on the waitlist for the health policy track. According to the conversation, they had a high number of applicants this year (over 900) which is why they have been so late in getting back to people.

I decided to take my name off the waitlist since I have already made a decision.

Good luck to those of you waiting.

I received a call today telling me that they placed me on the waitlist for the health policy track. According to the conversation, they had a high number of applicants this year (over 900) which is why they have been so late in getting back to people.

I decided to take my name off the waitlist since I have already made a decision.

Good luck to those of you waiting.

omg... <<<10%....

Strangely I didn't have one... was your interview like a typical job interview or were they clarifying things from your essay/application?

Just like a job interview - nothing more, nothing on detail

So I got rejected but it really hardly makes a deal.

I do wonder if they
a) have been reading all the bitching I've been doing on this forum
b) found out where all I got in and then rejected me

I am happy though
a) that I dont have to kill myself and re-decide on a school ( which in all likelihood wouldnt have happened,heh)
b) that I can even more passionately bitch about them now

hahhahahaa! <evil me>

LOL
How about we start the official Yale Bitching thread.... i'm in for sure!