Yale PGY 4 Salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidneys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anybody know the current salary for a PGY4 at Yale?

I'm starting a fellowship next year... The residency website is not updated since 2010!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's available on the residency web site although salary data for your entering year isn't yet available. This year's pgy4 salary is around 62-63k.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks..

The website says its 60500 for 2010-2011..

I spoke to my co-ordinator who not aware about the updated one. She said the hospital decides it and not the school of medicine!

I spoke to my co-ordinator who not aware about the updated one. She said the hospital decides it and not the school of medicine!

Yes...this is true everywhere. The GME office/department will be your employer, not the dept of medicine. Salaries are (generally) equal across all programs at a particular institution.

Just posting to say that I like getting paid. Even if it's not "enough" it's really great to be able to pay for my bills and still have enough money for food.

medikit... Are you in Yale? I wasn't sure if you were talking about Yale salary.

I wanted to know it so that i can start planning about expenses... esp the rent i can afford etc