Yale-G's Clinical Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lynnier79

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone used it? Better yet, anyone done the HQ?s at the end of the sections?

I am struggling like crazy with them. They seem very weird. I was curious if anyone else had done any, and what people had thought.

I actually like the book quite a bit, and think its a concise appropriate review, but the questions seem extraordinarily vague. Just looking for input.

I am already using UWorld and FA, which I like, but am interested in supplementing a little, so this isnt a "what should I use" post -- but thanks to everyone who has answered those posts already, since it helped me to establish an initial study plan.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone used it? Better yet, anyone done the HQ?s at the end of the sections?

I am struggling like crazy with them. They seem very weird. I was curious if anyone else had done any, and what people had thought.

I actually like the book quite a bit, and think its a concise appropriate review, but the questions seem extraordinarily vague. Just looking for input.

I am already using UWorld and FA, which I like, but am interested in supplementing a little, so this isnt a "what should I use" post -- but thanks to everyone who has answered those posts already, since it helped me to establish an initial study plan.

Try Here or Here

Thanks for those links, but they dont actually answer my questions because one of them is the author promoting his book (helperg) and the other is not related to the practice questions....

(though it seems like no one else responded, so maybe the answer isnt out there anyway! thanks for your time none the less. )