Yahoooooooooooo!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Accepted into Campbell's PharmD/MSCR program. See you guys this fall.

Members don't see this ad.

PHARMDhope2b said:
Accepted into Campbell's PharmD/MSCR program. See you guys this fall.

Congratulations- Have fun celebrating!!!! :) :) :) :D

SWEET!!! Congratulations, that is really awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm considering either Campbell or South Carolina school of pharmacy. What is it you like about campbell that's making you want to go there? just out of curiosity...

Pharmcdc said:
Congrats!!!! :D

I was at the University of Incarnate Word a couple of months back. Really nice, small campus. But it is right smack in the edge of the the ghetto :eek: .

Congratulations! Feels good, huh? It sure felt good when I got accepted to pharmacy school.

Thanks guys!!!

I'm just glad that the wait is over. I like the administration at the school, plus by being in the MSCR program first, I already knew some of the pharmacy students. So overall, its a good fit for me.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!

fob12 said:
I was at the University of Incarnate Word a couple of months back. Really nice, small campus. But it is right smack in the edge of the the ghetto :eek: .

You think that's the ghetto?!? I take it you haven't been to other parts of San Antonio.

velvet75 said:
You think that's the ghetto?!? I take it you haven't been to other parts of San Antonio.

i'd agree--it could be worst? isnt incarnate word setting up shop in the medical center or no?

dana92085 said:
i'd agree--it could be worst? isnt incarnate word setting up shop in the medical center or no?

Actually, it's over by 281 & Hildebrand, close to Brackenridge park. The streets are pretty bumpy but I don't consider it the ghetto side of town