yaah's nose wiggles when he talks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
STFU! You were the one b*tching about the Path forum being dead!
pwned again!

*bows down to deschuetes begging for forgiveness*

bananaface said:
Well when it wiggles it either goes back and forth or up and down, or some combination thereof.

BTW, good call on the STFU! directed at Andy.
Hey! piss off!

a *BONK!* for you...

another *BONK!* for deschuetes.

bananaface said:
Well when it wiggles it either goes back and forth or up and down, or some combination thereof.

BTW, good call on the STFU! directed at Andy.
Thank you.

The range of motion was hard to tell. It was not the ideal setting for an inspection. I only noticed it in the side profile. Therefore it goes up and down?

My guess is that it goes round and round.

Perhaps we could obtain a video of said nose wiggling and make it into an animated GIF. And it could be yaah's avatar!

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
That would be more than faintly disturbing. You know what they say about noses.
didn't you have a camera that day?

My nose was wiggling because I had a slight cold. 'Tis true, you know.

I do fidget a lot though. So it's possible my nose wiggles a lot anyway.

But it wasn't a cold-induced wiggle. It was a speech-induced wiggle.

As far as I recall, none of us had a camera that day. I read it as being the collective subconscious wish to remain anonymous... at least for a while longer.

deschutes said:
If that is the American word for see-saw, see-saws don't wiggle!
Mine did when I was a kid. Also, I went way up high on it and caught my ear on the clothesline. I was up there for a few minutes before my mom came and got me down. It was rather uncomfortable.

deschutes said:
But it wasn't a cold-induced wiggle. It was a speech-induced wiggle.

As far as I recall, none of us had a camera that day. I read it as being the collective subconscious wish to remain anonymous... at least for a while longer.
anonymity rules!

bananaface said:
Mine did when I was a kid.
But see now, that is another plane of motion altogether, likely left-right instead of up-down.
bananaface said:
Also, I went way up high on it and caught my ear on the clothesline. I was up there for a few minutes before my mom came and got me down. It was rather uncomfortable.
I imagine it must have been. How many ears do you currently have?

bananaface said:
Since when is nose wiggling a cold symptom? :rolleyes:

Dunno. I tend to notice myself doing it when my nose is stuffy.

But she says it was speech induced. Hmmm....I think Deschutes is paying too much attention to my nose!! :p

yaah said:
Dunno. I tend to notice myself doing it when my nose is stuffy.

But she says it was speech induced. Hmmm....I think Deschutes is paying too much attention to my nose!! :p
she likes you. i told you that yesterday.

bananaface said:
yaah had a cold. Maybe there were boogers hanging out of his nose and she wanted to make sure they didn't fly her way. It could be all about personal protection.

I am like Samantha in Bewitched. I can make things happen by wiggling my nose.

bananaface said:
yaah had a cold. Maybe there were boogers hanging out of his nose and she wanted to make sure they didn't fly her way. It could be all about personal protection.
Are you actually defending me from liking yaah? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am glad you have all your ears. Clotheslines don't need them.

deschutes said:
I am confused. Do you mean - should I choose to take that position? Or do you mean - should I find that I like yaah?
oh come on...you know damn well what she means!

yaah said:
Yaah got pwned!

:laugh:

I still don't know what that means.

And yes, I know, computer speak for "owned" but I still don't know why.
cuz it's a misspelling...the p-key is next to the o-key, you type really fast sometimes when you chat and it's a common misspelling.

kinda like yee for yes

or teh instead of the

So it's kind of an ironic twist to the whole thing? Saying someone is "owned" suggests that they have been bested intellectually or the equivalent, but calling attention to it with an obvious typing error gives it the irony. I like this.

deschutes said:
I have rock-solid dependable extension on my left middle and ring fingers. I have never ever ever typed "yes" as "yee".
well then you clearly have gosu, l33t keyboarding skillz.

you are teh r0x0rz

bananaface said:
Hackers like to insert random junk. I think you read too much into the whole thing.

'Tis the story of my life. Seeing things where they are not and analyzing too much.

bananaface said:
You say this now, but as soon as the subject turns to women, you claim the opposite about your vision.
listen to her yaah, she's very wise.

AndyMilonakis said:
listen to her yaah, she's very wise.

She is very wise. And yes she is correct about my vision. But occasionally things get lost between my visual cortex and the part of my cortex responsible for figuring things out.

bananaface said:
deschutes got pwnt!
Hey you spelt my name right!

bananaface said:
You say this now, but as soon as the subject turns to women, you claim the opposite about your vision.
Now I am confused. Weren't we talking about women when he said he was blind?
[Edit]I got it :rolleyes: My stupid.

yaah said:
She is very wise. And yes she is correct about my vision. But occasionally things get lost between my visual cortex and the part of my cortex responsible for figuring things out.
that's why you have me! And btw, allow me to state for the record...

At the NYC SDN meet, I offered to hook yaah up with anyone in the room and he just laughed. I told him that we could get him laid that night and he didn't take me up on my offer to find him some booty.