Ya- HOOOOO!!!! ACCEPTED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calibration1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just have to share that I got accepted into University Of Kentucky College of Pharmacy for 2009!!!! First choice college, right down the block from me.
Totally surprised me, but Im ready to do my best.

Good luck all, stay focused.

Calibration1

Members don't see this ad.

That is great news, congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great!!! Congratulation. You have plenty of time to relax until August...

Congrats!! Isn't it a great feeling?! I got into my top choice too, and finally get to relax and do some traveling before school starts!!

Congrats!
When was your interview?
I thought the people who interviewed in November got the acceptance letters back in December or so and the next interview isn't until February.
Anyways, congrats^^

Wonderful news. Enjoy it! Congrats!

Congrats!
When was your interview?
I thought the people who interviewed in November got the acceptance letters back in December or so and the next interview isn't until February.
Anyways, congrats^^

That's true. I interviewed in Nov and got my acceptance letter in Dec. Guess there are a few late decisions.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and encouragement. Ive been a member here for about 3 years and it is always inspiring to see the comraderie.

I interviewed early decision in October. I am not sure of how they do things but I just got the conditional acceptance letter. I still have to keep my GPA up till fall.

The feeling of joy is unsuppressible.

you deserve to get this full word " Congratulations"

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and encouragement. Ive been a member here for about 3 years and it is always inspiring to see the comraderie.

I interviewed early decision in October. I am not sure of how they do things but I just got the conditional acceptance letter. I still have to keep my GPA up till fall.

The feeling of joy is unsuppressible.

Well technically you can coast with C's until the fall. :)

Maybe it was November....dont remember.

Yeah, I try not to think of C's as an option but its good to know that its there as a cushion.

Congrats!!! That's such a great news!