Xavier COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMzPharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has interviewed at Xavier COP for Fall 2012 know when they will start sending out acceptance letters?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who has interviewed at Xavier COP for Fall 2012 know when they will start sending out acceptance letters?

I asked them and they said something in the spring semester.

They already started mailing the letter out. I got mine today.

Members don't see this ad :)
They already started mailing the letter out. I got mine today.

when did you interview? and what state do you live? I didn't receive anything today and I interview on 12/17/11.

I received my acceptance packet today! :D

I also got accepted. I'm from Baton Rouge, LA and interview on 12/15/2011.

Congratulations everyone! I received my acceptance letter today as well! I'm from Lafayette, LA and my interview was on 12/15/2011.

Hey everybody, I am new to this forum. I am going to apply to Xavier, Lipscomb and Belmont this upcoming August. I have not taken the PCAT yet but I will this summer. Can anyone please send me their STATS if they got accepted?? I want to know what people had when they got accepted to give me a better idea.
THANKS!

Does anyone know any safe and nice apartment for rent? I planning to either lives by myself or share with roommates; any suggestion? Thanks

I received a call for an interview on the 18th of dec. and I wanted to know as well, what to expect?

Thanks
lghazi99