x

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UTlonghorn10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently a 3rd year OMFS resident on the 4 year track. The program I am in is a wide scope program and we have a great reputation. I feel like this current program is not a good fit for me. I can definitely go into more details if anyone wants to message me, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any open spots or knows any residents that would want to switch programs. I'm not sure if this is done in OMFS residencies since its such a small specialty compared to MD residencies and couldn't find a lot of information regarding this, but any information would be super helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently a 3rd year OMFS resident on the 4 year track. The program I am in is a wide scope program and we have a great reputation. I feel like this current program is not a good fit for me. I can definitely go into more details if anyone wants to message me, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any open spots or knows any residents that would want to switch programs. I'm not sure if this is done in OMFS residencies since its such a small specialty compared to MD residencies and couldn't find a lot of information regarding this, but any information would be super helpful.
2 years in, isn’t it best to stick it out :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So in 4 weeks you’ll be a chief? just finish your program. fill in whatever training/educational gaps you may have after graduation with CE or maybe a fellowship.

you don’t have to give details, but what could make you want to leave your highly reputable program so late in the game?

Reactions: 1 user
I'll switch spots with you

-incoming fourth year dental student

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users