X-ray License ..need Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RamizPetros

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
confused: I am planning to work as a dental assistant while applying for schools,anyone know how to get the x-ray license ..I appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad.

i am also intersted in x ray license
i want to do dental assisstant job in alabama mobile
please reply if any have informationnnnnnn

RamizPetros said:
confused: I am planning to work as a dental assistant while applying for schools,anyone know how to get the x-ray license ..I appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad :)
RamizPetros said:

Hello Ramiz.
Your best shot would be contacting your state dental board and asking them about how to get around that. Depending on what state you reside in, the requirements may vary.
Good Luck.

RamizPetros said:

Hey ;
First of a big HI!!!!!!!!

What visa status are u on n which part of the world are u from. I too wanna do something till i get admission somewhere........work as a dental assistnt. Are u on a student visa.

help me pleaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I would agree, each state is different... contact the state board, or in some states like Delaware the Authority on Radiation Safety... generally the local dental society will have the info you need and who to contact or the dentist you may work with.

All states and state dental societies have web pages... you may want to try to seach for yourself or wait til Monday.