X-ray certification in DC area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melnahass

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know information about getting xray certification in Washington DC area, (DC, North VA, Maryland).

So if anyone has information, please share.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, Northern Virginia Community College has a xray certification class one saturday every month , that is applicable in Virginia, check out the college website...

Thank you for your quick reply.
Do you know if after completing x-ray certification, would that allow me to work as a dental assistant, or will I have to do additional certification.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if after completing x-ray certification, would that allow me to work as a dental assistant, or will I have to do additional certification.

Thanks
Depends on your state and your employer.

Thanks

In DC you dont need any Xray certification nor DA certification actually Dental offices will hire you right away if you are a foreing trained Dentist, with working permit (citizen or GC holder) an want to work as a Dental assistant, if you are looking for job let me know (PM me) maybe I can help you out.

hi every one which its best option for foreign dentist. hygienist or DDS?