www.utswem.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andy Kahn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everybody. i've been busy w/ intern year here in dallas, but i have also been spending time on making a new and improved website for the EM program here.

For all the students interested in EM, please feel free to email me especially if you have questions about our residency program at UT Southwestern. Hopefully we can showcase some of the nice things about Dallas and Parkland Hospital at our website (www.utswem.com)

-andy

Members don't see this ad.

Quite a robust site; the effort is evident.

One thing that I found interesting is the cover of the ACLS book. Last year, I was talking about that, whether they were real people, and one of my colleagues pointed out a guy that he had worked with in Alabama, and that the cover had doctors, nurses, techs, EM, IM, CT-surgery, cardiology, paramedics, and other associated provider on it. Now, UTSW has 2 people on the cover!

One of our Duke guys is coming to you as a GEMSS fellow (Government Emergency Medical Security Services) next July.