WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I never tried to argue that it "must be inherently a villager power."

But it is in this game.

So what mechanisms, again, cleared you? You just keep saying "I've been cleared" but you've not (that I saw/remember) been very explicit about how.....

The mirror (which had its result broadcast to multiple people because of my roles specifics) used after i was resurrected and also lupins reliable power before they died (way before. Like, right after I was resurrected)

Members don't see this ad.

The mirror (which had its result broadcast to multiple people because of my roles specifics) used after i was resurrected and also lupins reliable power before they died (way before. Like, right after I was resurrected)

I can confirm this - as docE has made it pretty clear in the thread, he, lupin and I received our roles together and have sent in and received night actions together all game. Hence why he and lupin also spoke up for me - we checked to make sure we were all villagers since some of us have been burned by assuming we were linked with villagers (ahem mj/cat in the hat).

And the fact that I've made no bones about saying I have more than just lupin who I talk to and share a common results pm with modgod; and the other people havent had anything to say about it sort of stands to reason that they witnessed it and agree.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can confirm this - as docE has made it pretty clear in the thread, he, lupin and I received our roles together and have sent in and received night actions together all game. Hence why he and lupin also spoke up for me - we checked to make sure we were all villagers since some of us have been burned by assuming we were linked with villagers (ahem mj/cat in the hat).

Well there you go. I always forgot if we were being open about it or if we only assumed everyone already knew.

Well there you go. I always forgot if we were being open about it or if we only assumed everyone already knew.

I think it's been hinted at a bunch and could be figured out easily, so figured I may as well make it clear.

I'm heading to bed now so I'm going to ****lynch lis**** since I agree with most of the things doc is saying.

I think it's been hinted at a bunch and could be figured out easily, so figured I may as well make it clear.

I'm heading to bed now so I'm going to ****lynch lis**** since I agree with most of the things doc is saying.
Unlynch him and Lynch someone we have less on unless you want villagers to lose

Unlynch him and Lynch someone we have less on unless you want villagers to lose

I don't know if I missed it earlier on the thread but right now I know nothing about you and the only person who has vouched for you (wtf) I have doubts about too.

I'm sticking with my vote since I've gone along with the majority on most lynches so far since the reasoning usually seemed pretty sound, but I've been wrong every time and I'm tired of being a stupid sheeple. Wolves are clearly steamrolling us.

I don't know if I missed it earlier on the thread but right now I know nothing about you and the only person who has vouched for you (wtf) I have doubts about too.

I'm sticking with my vote since I've gone along with the majority on most lynches so far since the reasoning usually seemed pretty sound, but I've been wrong every time and I'm tired of being a stupid sheeple. Wolves are clearly steamrolling us.
I can't be much clearer. I don't care if you don't trust me. It's not the right move when there are several players we know nothing about

I can't be much clearer. I don't care if you don't trust me. It's not the right move when there are several players we know nothing about

Like whom?

Just because we know a few things about someone doesn't mean we should discount them. All I know about LIS right now is he can talk to the dead, and from my point of view I find that sketchy.

Like whom?

Just because we know a few things about someone doesn't mean we should discount them. All I know about LIS right now is he can talk to the dead, and from my point of view I find that sketchy.
But he's NOT a wolf. How about allie? Or ashgirl? Or most other players?

there are other ways to prevent death.

All it proved was that she could stop night or day. not that she's a villager. While it would be unusual for a wolf to have that power, it certainly could happen.
I know it doesn't make me a villager, but to be honest there's nothing else I can tell you to prove that I am one. The only thing I can prove was that I was telling the truth about my role as a psychic/fortune teller, which STL directly posted in the results yesterday.

There are rumors of an apocalypse that have been going around all game. A certain psychic predicted
I realize this *still* doesn't support that I'm a villager but I am not the person to go after. You will just eventually lynch another villager. I say eventually because I can stop this cycle as well, so you guys are wasting your time to lynch me today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it doesn't make me a villager, but to be honest there's nothing else I can tell you to prove that I am one. The only thing I can prove was that I was telling the truth about my role as a psychic/fortune teller, which STL directly posted in the results yesterday.

I realize this *still* doesn't support that I'm a villager but I am not the person to go after. You will just eventually lynch another villager. I say eventually because I can stop this cycle as well, so you guys are wasting your time to lynch me today.
:annoyed::annoyed:

At least don't Lynch him tonight. He has an activity that was put off by ashgirl that could be valuable. Especially since he isn't a wolf. @DocEspana call off your minions that can't think for themselves

Reactions: 1 user
@SummerTheLynx deadline still 8? Just wondering because I think plurality has already been reached but I'm worried I'm going to need to sit here and defend a last minute bandwagon against me

People were asking earlier and I said I would post what I have done... so here it is...

I am thinking that #3 of my role:

Oscar the omniscient – You are Oscar, an omniscient figure within the game. I mean clearly you know everything about everything. So you can use the following powers for good:

1) Figuring out a person’s affiliation: You know all people’s affiliation, so choose a person to connect the affiliation with the name.

2) Figuring out a person’s abilities: You know everyone’s abilities, all you need to do is just connect the abilities with the name

3) Determine the rules of the game: You may ask each night to figure out how the game’s mechanics work

Is the one that works... Because clearly when I asked about ability I didn't get a straightforward answer and when I asked about FFM's alignment Night 1, it wasn't right.

Anyway this is what I have:

Night 1: Asked FFM's affiliation. Got: "Flim Flam Man seems to be aligned with the shadows and the art of killing, clearly not a villager."

Night 2: Checked SOV's ability. Got "SOV is a know it all too. But he doesn't know it all. Only you know it all. That's why you know it all about him."

Night 3: Asked how many wolves there are. Got: "There are currently 4 wolves"

Night 4: Asked if the 2/3 rule of 2 abilities out of 3 don't work. Got: "For the majority of people, 2/3 abilities are unreliable"

Night 5: How many original wolves are there? "There is one original wolf"

Night 6: Asked how resurrections work. Got: "There are currently four methods of resurrection."

Night 7: Fell asleep, didn't get in action.

I can't verify if those rules are accurate or not, but I am going with that is the part of my ability that works.

FWIW:

There seems to me to be 2 factions in this game.
1) Dyachei- WTF-LIS
2) DocE - Cyndia +/- MJ perhaps.

then the miscellaneous people: kayd, jayna, sora, RM, allie, me.

I have been trying to avoid lynching either faction, and trying to find a wolf in the misc people.
I am afraid though that one of the factions is corrupted.

Just my gut on that though.

In the interest of being honest and forthcoming about my role, earlier today I changed SOV's vote from kaydubs to AG so technically she is in the lead.

People were asking earlier and I said I would post what I have done... so here it is...

I am thinking that #3 of my role:

Oscar the omniscient – You are Oscar, an omniscient figure within the game. I mean clearly you know everything about everything. So you can use the following powers for good:

1) Figuring out a person’s affiliation: You know all people’s affiliation, so choose a person to connect the affiliation with the name.

2) Figuring out a person’s abilities: You know everyone’s abilities, all you need to do is just connect the abilities with the name

3) Determine the rules of the game: You may ask each night to figure out how the game’s mechanics work

Is the one that works... Because clearly when I asked about ability I didn't get a straightforward answer and when I asked about FFM's alignment Night 1, it wasn't right.

Anyway this is what I have:

Night 1: Asked FFM's affiliation. Got: "Flim Flam Man seems to be aligned with the shadows and the art of killing, clearly not a villager."

Night 2: Checked SOV's ability. Got "SOV is a know it all too. But he doesn't know it all. Only you know it all. That's why you know it all about him."

Night 3: Asked how many wolves there are. Got: "There are currently 4 wolves"

Night 4: Asked if the 2/3 rule of 2 abilities out of 3 don't work. Got: "For the majority of people, 2/3 abilities are unreliable"

Night 5: How many original wolves are there? "There is one original wolf"

Night 6: Asked how resurrections work. Got: "There are currently four methods of resurrection."

Night 7: Fell asleep, didn't get in action.

I can't verify if those rules are accurate or not, but I am going with that is the part of my ability that works.
WTF...
so there was 1 originally wolf, and they recruited the 1st 3 nights and then there were 4 wolves.

we are fecked as @devyn would say.

Okay. Dyachei is sticking their neck out so far that I can't ignore it.

With a lot of reservations I'm backing off LIS.

Lynch jayna.

Just vote your hearts.

But then there is the dilemma of AG being able to cancel the lynch

Damn, I missed the old man fight earlier....

Still posting this:

funny-gif-old-man-fight.gif

FWIW:

There seems to me to be 2 factions in this game.
1) Dyachei- WTF-LIS
2) DocE - Cyndia +/- MJ perhaps.

then the miscellaneous people: kayd, jayna, sora, RM, allie, me.

I have been trying to avoid lynching either faction, and trying to find a wolf in the misc people.
I am afraid though that one of the factions is corrupted.

Just my gut on that though.

Honestly I don't disagree. This is probably thw correct read. We have sort of lined up that way. I think me publicly pointing out that the last thing lupin did was clear MJ helps him fall in with me more.

Obviously don't agree that one of the groups has to be a wolf. Only that my group isnt.

Updating....
Flim Flam Man: REALLY bad boy
DocEspana: cleared via group mirror
ResoluteMike: ok per MJ
AllieL changes votes
Jayna: tracker
Ashgirl: stopped a night. Can stop a day?
MJy: role known but affiliation is not fully checked AFAIK
DVMD: ok per 2 sources. ask questions.
Dyachei: trusted by WTF
LIS: necromancer, talked to RM when dead, ok per dyachei
Sorasea: resurrected RM
WTF: trusted by dyachei, lynch leads to 2 wolf kills.
Gwen: escaped a lynch
SOV: been investigated at least twice and escaped an attack per writeup
Cyndia: ok per DocE
kaydubs: cyndia doesn't suspect, send messages. (annie the anon).

Updating....and fixing.
Flim Flam Man: REALLY bad boy
DocEspana: cleared via group mirror
ResoluteMike: ok per MJ
AllieL changes votes
Jayna: tracker
Ashgirl: stopped a night. Can stop a day?
MJy: role known , cleared by lupin
DVMD: ok per 2 sources. ask questions.
Dyachei: trusted by WTF
LIS: necromancer, talked to RM when dead, ok per dyachei
Sorasea: resurrected RM
WTF: trusted by dyachei, lynch leads to 2 wolf kills.
Gwen: escaped a lynch
SOV: been investigated at least twice and escaped an attack per writeup
Cyndia: ok per DocE
kaydubs: cyndia doesn't suspect, send messages. (annie the anon).

this makes my general groupings:

DocE, Cyndia, MJ, RM, Sora(using the transitive property).
Dyachei - WTF - LIS.

Outsiders; Allie: Kayd, Ash, Jayna, DVMD, me.

DVMD has been cleared by both groups I believe.

I got a bunch of my info from having the item to converse(cans on a string).. i used it with docE.
Also talked a little with Dyachei, and jilary a very little bit before she died

As everyone goes to lynch ash girl, she proclaims that the apocalypse is truly coming today, this very second, and warns everyone to hide. Or course, the apocalypse doesn't come, but she sneaks away with her life. Too bad the village will be quite skeptical of any other claims of an apocalypse now....

*******ashgirl escaped lynch*******

It is night 9. Deadline is set for 9 am tomorrow morning, but I am fine ending early if everyone gets their stuff in :)

As everyone goes to lynch ash girl, she proclaims that the apocalypse is truly coming today, this very second, and warns everyone to hide. Or course, the apocalypse doesn't come, but she sneaks away with her life. Too bad the village will be quite skeptical of any other claims of an apocalypse now....

It is night 9. Deadline is set for 9 am tomorrow morning, but I am fine ending early if everyone gets their stuff in :)
are we there yet?

are-we-there-yet.jpg