WVU class of 2007.5!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're so crazy! Do you have any shame at all? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
It is, man. Especially if you make it with milk instead of water. I was eatin' me a bowl as I typed that message.

I used to love milk in my oatmeal, but I stopped milking the cow a while back.
The cream of wheat always looks good, but I'm sort of scared. It looks like mush.

CA38H13C.jpg

Everybody loves oatmeal. Except the French.
We're considered French down here. I guess enough people like oatmeal here, but they usually eat grits. I've never eaten cream of wheat! Like I said, I'm scared of it.
There are lots of French last names that get screwed up all the time down here. Example: Hebert is said "Aybear". My friend from out of state tried to find this last name in the A's :laugh:. She couldn't find the medicine so she informed the patient. They said, "because it's Hebert". She said, "Right. I already looked in the A's". The customer yells, "HEBERT starts with an H." She tells me later that they're are too many weird last names in Louisiana. They're weird, because they're mostly French or Cajun French names.

My Cousin Vinny (1992)
Vinny Gambini
: How could it take you five minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes?
Mr. Tipton: Um... I'm a fast cook, I guess.
Vinny Gambini: [across beside the jury] What? I'm sorry I was over there. Did you just say you were a fast cook? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than any place on the face of the earth?
Mr. Tipton: I don't know.
Vinny Gambini: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

In case anyone doesn't get it, if it takes you 5 minutes to cook your grits, then you must have used INSTANT grits, which is a tragedy.

In case anyone doesn't get it, if it takes you 5 minutes to cook your grits, then you must have used INSTANT grits, which is a tragedy.

So it's one of those local jokes. Like when I tell people I'm from West Virginia and they tell me they have an uncle in Richmond. Or threatening to send children to Pruntytown...

Can anyone tell me if they were able to change from Out of State Tuition to In State in their second year at WVU?

Thanks,

MIke

Can anyone tell me if they were able to change from Out of State Tuition to In State in their second year at WVU?

Thanks,

MIke

Well...my wife married a WV resident (Me.....duh), changed her driver's license, bought a trailer to live in with me, got a written guarantee for a job in state, paid state property taxes, and a bevy of other things since 2005 and she's still paying out of state tuition.

The only way to get it is to not go to school for a year, work full time in state for a year, then come back. Doing all that isn't worth a lost year of pay, so you're better of just paying the higher tuition.

So you actually graduated?