WVSOM vs RVUCOM-CO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which school?

• Total voters

cookies1

Reaction score
Leaning towards WVSOM right now. Do you guys have any thoughts? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Any pros and cons? Do you live closer to one school than the other? If you're in-state at WVSOM, that's an excellent choice.

Any pros and cons? Do you live closer to one school than the other? If you're in-state at WVSOM, that's an excellent choice.
Their pros and cons are pretty similar for me. I’m OOS so WVSOM tuition is cheaper (54k vs 62k yearly). Other than that, WVSOM is a bit more established. I’ve looked into both schools quite a bit and I haven’t found significant differences outside of the cost, location, and reputation. I would probably prefer RVUCOM’s location but WVSOM has lower COA and a better reputation so I’m leaning towards WVSOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Their pros and cons are pretty similar for me. I’m OOS so WVSOM tuition is cheaper (54k vs 62k yearly). Other than that, WVSOM is a bit more established. I’ve looked into both schools quite a bit and I haven’t found significant differences outside of the cost, location, and reputation. I would probably prefer RVUCOM’s location but WVSOM has lower COA and a better reputation so I’m leaning towards WVSOM.
WVSOM is a state supported public medical school too, it has a bunch of resources that you otherwise wouldn’t find at some private medical schools!!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, take the savings.

Reactions: 1 user