WVSOM Class of 2013!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koojo

Don't Stop Believing
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year! Post if you will be part of this class

New FACEBOOK GROUP created for WVSOM 2013 class!
WVSOM 2013!

Members don't see this ad.

I am proud and happy to say that I will be attending WVSOM next year!

Awesome! Join me on facebook :) It's getting lonely up there lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I will also be making the move south for next fall!!! Can't wait!!

I have an interview here in december. any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I also interviewed on Oct. 17 and was accepted last week. I will be attending in the fall. Anyone got any leads on housing in the area?

I also interviewed on Oct. 17 and was accepted last week. I will be attending in the fall. Anyone got any leads on housing in the area?
I emailed angie the other day and she said that we have to pay the deposit before we can have access to the housing link on the website. But if any current students have any information, many of us would appreciate it:)

Ii love trailer park boys!!! That show is awesome

haha, yea i think this show is hilarious. its funny though, cuz coming from houston, hardly anyone knows about this show. i have to watch the episodes on the net

haha, yea i think this show is hilarious. its funny though, cuz coming from houston, hardly anyone knows about this show. i have to watch the episodes on the net

ya, if you go to mininova.org, you can download all the seasons. well worth it.

Kinda quiet here, anyone getting accepted to wvsom? lol

Hey guys...I am interviewing at WVSOM this Friday:D I am really excited and nervous! Does anyone have any advice for the interview day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...I am interviewing at WVSOM this Friday:D I am really excited and nervous! Does anyone have any advice for the interview day?

How did the interview go?

I got accepted today! Today is a good day.

So I have the access to the housing on the website and have been looking at a few different places. I am also in the search for roommate(s), either guy or girl. I am from PA and look to move down in July. I would like to rent a house preferably w/ other people...anyone interested?

So I have the access to the housing on the website and have been looking at a few different places. I am also in the search for roommate(s), either guy or girl. I am from PA and look to move down in July. I would like to rent a house preferably w/ other people...anyone interested?

I just PM'ed you. I have 2 cats and looking for a place close to campus that would allow small animals.

If anyone is looking for a female roommate and you don't mind cats, send me a message.

I just started the whole housing browsing thing, Im from PA too, Pittsburgh to be specific, I have a small dog (part pomeranian part cocker spaniel), and am looking to live in a house with some other people girls or guys doesnt matter. Oh and also how do you get access to the housing registry? I tried the ID # and password and that didnt work.

I just started the whole housing browsing thing, Im from PA too, Pittsburgh to be specific, I have a small dog (part pomeranian part cocker spaniel), and am looking to live in a house with some other people girls or guys doesnt matter. Oh and also how do you get access to the housing registry? I tried the ID # and password and that didnt work.

You have to pay the first deposit and there will be a link for local housing towards the bottom of the page.

Thanks. I wasnt looking in the right place haha

Hey Everyone! I'm in! I can't wait to get started!

Im new to this! I had an interview in a couple of weeks and got accepted a week ago. I will be attending in the fall. It will be a pleasure to meet all of you.

Hey guys! Congrats on getting in! Now I know that fun part begins...where to live down in Lewisburg? Well if you are looking for house to purchase, let me know. My wife and I are moving and will be looking to sell our house. Let me know.

Email me at [email protected]

Have a good one!

Jeremy

Hi anyone interested in housing looking for a rental property please contact me at [email protected]. I will be renting a few locations near the school. Pets considered

Hey all. I just wanted to check in and say how thankful I am for all of these helpful sites and everyone's input. See you all in the fall! :thumbup:

Scratch my previous post...we are not moving, but I have a great place to rent next my house (with a fantastic view of the mountains...and my horses!) : )

email if interested!

Congratulations guys! I'm a WV boy, born and bred near Lewisburg. Wish you guys the best of luck! :D

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you. I am a 3rd year at WVSOM! If you have any questions feel free to ask. It would be easier to PM me with questions because I dont check this thread very much.

LATER

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be in WVSOMs class of 2013!! And I am looking for housing so any suggestions/help/leads on places would be great! I'm thinking about living along (only because I shared one bathroom with 4 other female room mates my senior year of college... not the most fun) but I'm open to having room mates who are clean and wouldn't mind having a cat (or any other small animal). I am from New Jersey so coming down to Lewisburg is a bit of a hike so I can use all the help I can get with finding a place!:D

PS~ Anyone else in the PBL track?:confused: I'm enrolled in it and I was curious if anyone else was doing it as well?

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be in WVSOMs class of 2013!! And I am looking for housing so any suggestions/help/leads on places would be great! I'm thinking about living along (only because I shared one bathroom with 4 other female room mates my senior year of college... not the most fun) but I'm open to having room mates who are clean and wouldn't mind having a cat (or any other small animal). I am from New Jersey so coming down to Lewisburg is a bit of a hike so I can use all the help I can get with finding a place!:D

PS~ Anyone else in the PBL track?:confused: I'm enrolled in it and I was curious if anyone else was doing it as well?

Congrats on getting in! You might want to check out the WVSOM 2013 facebook page!

Hi All,

I will be attending WVSOM this fall :) and am trying to start the housing search and I am looking for a roommate(s). I am a 23yr old female from MI.
I do not care if it is a house or apartment and I don't mind pets (although I am not bringing any). I would prefer to live with a female roommate(s). Please let me know if you are interested!

Hi and congrats to all incoming WVSOMers! I'm sure you will all love it here! I am a current second year student that is moving for third year rotations in June. The house we (me, wife, two kids) own is in White Sulphur Springs (about 15 minutes from driveway to school parking lot) and we are looking to rent (or sell, if interested) to some incoming students (or an incoming student with a family)!

It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1300 sq. ft. cedar siding house on 0.75 acres built in 2006 (we are the only ones to have lived there). It has a covered front porch and the back door has a little deck attached (big enough for a grill/trashcans). It has central air/heat, ceramic tile in the bathrooms and kitchen, carpeted bedrooms, and hardwood everywhere else. There is a a ceramic-top stove/oven with overhead microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. There is a gas fireplace (everything else in the house is electric, the gas for the fireplace just has a tank out back).

We are looking to rent it for $1000/month and would gladly let you come take a look at it whenever you come into town before deciding!

Thanks, Tyler ([email protected])

Hey All,

I just got accepted this morning. I can't wait. I joined the FB group also. I'll be looking for a roommate for the fall as well....feel free to reply if anyone is interested in looking...

Hey All,

I just got accepted this morning. I can't wait. I joined the FB group also. I'll be looking for a roommate for the fall as well....feel free to reply if anyone is interested in looking...

Congrats on your acceptance!!

Hi everyone,
So, I have an interview in March... I'm excited! :)

Good luck to you...I'm sure you will be fine!

So I know this is way too early and probably a question that will be beat to death, but what is everyone going into?

So I know this is way too early and probably a question that will be beat to death, but what is everyone going into?

I'm thinking of either emergency med. or cardiology. But we'll see.

leaning towards ortho or peds, but open to all of it!

Bump...

Can't wait to start up this August! It will be great to meet everyone.

Although, I hate to leave Boston during what I hope is a pennant race. Or, maybe the Sox will have the east buttoned up by then...who knows?

Where is everyone else from?

Hey guys,

Looking forward to seeing you next year, I guarantee you will enjoy it. :D

Now back to hamartomas....or whatever it is I have a test on tomorrow and am procastinating on...

Bump...

Can't wait to start up this August! It will be great to meet everyone.

Although, I hate to leave Boston during what I hope is a pennant race. Or, maybe the Sox will have the east buttoned up by then...who knows?

Where is everyone else from?

Hey! I'm from MA as well!

W00t!

Hey, how are people doing with arranging housing? I've not had an easy time getting people to return my emails.

I want to spend a weekend looking at apartments, rather than sending a check sight unseen. Is anyone else doing anything like this? I hate to travel all the way from Boston to do this, but I think I should.