Program-Specific Info / Q's WUSTL OTD 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Husky19

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just got accepted into WUSTL OTD’s program for the fall with a scholarship and a GA position! Anyone accept their position already or seriously considering going there? I really want to work in the NICU as an OT and I know they have faculty with specialization in the NICU, so this seems like a great opportunity for me! I plan on visiting sometime next week and am so excited! What are other people’s thoughts? Anyone here who is in this program that can offer some pros and cons? Thank you and good luck to everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I just accepted in WUSTL's OTD program for the fall of 2019. Right now this my top choice program, and still waiting to hear back from Rush University as the other contender. I would also love to hear some pros and cons of the program. Additionally, does anyone know how big the accepted class cohort will be? I couldn't seem to find the information on the website. Congrats to you, and maybe I'll see you in the fall!!

Hi! I just accepted in WUSTL's OTD program for the fall of 2019. Right now this my top choice program, and still waiting to hear back from Rush University as the other contender. I would also love to hear some pros and cons of the program. Additionally, does anyone know how big the accepted class cohort will be? I couldn't seem to find the information on the website. Congrats to you, and maybe I'll see you in the fall!!
I believe the cohort is around 98 including the OTD and MSOT students.